and you thought I was old.....

-

DRENO

Reaction score
Look what Bob the cat,14 years old...........(I thought he was old)........

f.JPG

picked up last night.Looks like he's still got some speed left.:-D

pic 007f.JPG

f.JPG

pic 007f.JPG

Rabbit may have already been dead when Bob scored it... I'd send it off and have an ahtopsie to determine exact time of death before I'd give Bob credit for the kill...

Beautiful cat Dave!!! Give him a little stroke on the chin from me.

And if you have to call in Magnum P.I., then please call me too. I just wanna watch him solve the case. LOL

Beautiful cat Dave!!! Give him a little stroke on the chin from me.

And if you have to call in Magnum P.I., then please call me too. I just wanna watch him solve the case. LOL

I think Magnum may have aged abit since the 80's, last I heard he got drunk and crashed that farrari, he has a 82 corolla now, dunno- might just be a rumor....

How big is Bob anyway?? He must be half mountain lion or he's packin a ruger 9mm you don't know about... My cat only catches birds and rats (shes a small game hunter)..

Beautiful cat Dreno, is it a Maincoon.
This is Vincent our Norwegian Forrest.

Från Monas kamera aug 05 032 - Kopia.jpg

How big is Bob anyway?? He must be half mountain lion or he's packin a ruger 9mm you don't know about... My cat only catches birds and rats (shes a small game hunter)..

Bob is just a shadow of what he used to be.Weighed in about 22 lbs in his prime,take on some big cats or dogs.Still gets in some fights with neighbour's cat.8)

man i miss my cat he died 1 year ago he was 16 years old all i got laft is my 14 year old dog he not far from haveing to be put down hes getting where he cant walk it sucks but i cant let him be in pain but i just saved two kittins from a old gas stasion the poor things where in the gas pump mom was dead at the bottom

-
Back