And you thought your 64 Dart was worth a lot!

-
So basically, like the idiots that they are, they paid out the *** while restoring the car, and now are trying to recoup their losses. Typical. That's what you get when you have someone else do all the work!

The car, itself, is absolutely gorgeous! Far too expensive, but Gorgeous. I think 65 hit that nail squarely on the head. Over done on the budget. This is usually the case when some one wants a really nice classic, and has more dollars than "sense". Now he's trying to recoup his money, and probably make, at least, a small profit.

What is even more disturbing is he might get it. This is the type of thing that make people with a rusting hulk sitting in their yard for 10 years believe that he's sitting on a gold mine. Stupid sellers, and idiot buyers.

Still, a gorgeous car, though!

That looks beautiful! If it was a Mustang nobody would have an issue with the cost. So what's wrong with a Dart with such a high level of quality? I know I would have put AC in.

Non matching numbers...big booboo unless the 408 was an option :)

Unfortunately, when I now see red my mind automatically inserts retail. I cannot remember who this is accredited to but anyway the person said that if you cannot dump a car, paint it red...

there is a company down here that is restoring muscle cars on spec...the last couple that I have seen have all been....wait for it...red...

I like these prices..gives me hope but, and I disagree with this..in the hierarchy of MOPAR muscle, the A bodies are at the bottom rung..it would be like the Vega or Maverick pulling down the same numbers...

I think buddy is going to lose big with this one and someone is going to be very happy with he deal they got..

Just think of the cars you could buy for 65K... and a dart doesn't get on that list..

Yikes I wonder what the reserve is on it? Sweet ride but if you build an A body and think you are going to profit or even recoup your investment your a dreamer.

Just think of the cars you could buy for 65K... and a dart doesn't get on that list..

or any early A ......if an early A is ever worth even a fraction of that then what would an A-body made in the good years be worth....WOW

The car needs the White painted between the chrome spears. Other then that that car is awesome. I don't believe he wants to sell it He is just teasing us. Or wants the world to see the car. I would say its a 30k car Max.

sweet car. some things i would have done different. don't like the rally wheels or hos the gauges are hung from the dash but thats stupid little stuff. must drive nice too with the alter-k under it.

65 sounds a bit steep though. but strangers things have happened.

Definitely a beautiful car, definitely overpriced. Never really understood why most mopars don't bring nearly what the other guys get yet parts and finding good quality repop anything for most of our cars is a crap shoot compared to the availability of same parts for Ford, GM. You can build a complete Mustang from catalog if you don't mind paying.

Looks and sounds awesome , but , DAMN thats what a new Challenger SRT price range is .

or any early A ......if an early A is ever worth even a fraction of that then what would an A-body made in the good years be worth....WOW

Hey Rani - the early A's ARE the good years. :)

That's a mighty nice '64 - if he gets anywhere near that, then I need to quit thinking about what I'm going to do and finish building mine! :)

-
Back