And you thought your day was going wrong-Tree cutting style lol

-

SLOPAR72

Reaction score
I'll leave this right here lol....

My rule of thumb in life is I don't shoot Firearms with you unless we really know each other and the same apply's to someone I cut wood with lol....

JW

Biggest fails in most of these videos is the camera "operators"

Some of these clips are of of "widow makers" - folks on ladders under branches while felling trees
Not good.
Our neighborhood mailman for many years was killed by one of these "widow makers"....
May look funny but to me is like poking a Cape Bull in the eye!

Some of these clips are of of "widow makers" - folks on ladders under branches while felling trees
Not good.
Our neighborhood mailman for many years was killed by one of these "widow makers"....
May look funny but to me is like poking a Cape Bull in the eye!

I got a taste of sawing off a Ladder about 20 years ago... Learned that day a tree is more than happy to send you back to Mother earth lol.... If the pole saw don't reach what I am going after well it can either stay right there or come down on it's own.

JW

So many mistakes to be found in these, but the second one (took out the wires) the guy looks to be a "professional" as most amateurs don't have climbing gear. I've taken smaller trees down, but I draw the line at anything BIG.

When I was a kid my grandparents had a cabin at a very small private lake in northern California. We were sitting on the deck one evening when he heard the crack a tree coming down (on its own). Missed the deck by 10-20 feet. It was awesome and scary at the same time as we saw it fall towards us.

-
Back