Another 66 mopar

-

DECIPHER

Reaction score
11r7yfp.jpg

1966 278 auto Barracuda Piped With Cherry Bomb Glasspacks.

Thanks, it was a deal i could not refuse even tho i have nowhere to park because of so many cars now. I like my 66 dart and may now sell it so i have room but this is much more of a keeper / hotrod.

I have a set of rallye wheels i picked up last winter i have thought of redoing and putting on here too. Im trying to get a new wheel and barracuda horn button as mine is a valiant button now

You're a little too young to be driving aren't you?

Anyway, I also noticed the passenger side mirror. Did it come stock like this or did you add it?

The reason I ask is because I did the same to my '65 but wondered if it was ever offered as an option...

Nice ride btw!

`

Thanks i like them also a few need some welding on the lip and then re chromed someday, but i really need something wider on the rear. I have comtemplated some spacers on the rear with wider tires to give the overall of staggered, and i also have some staggered drag wheels that would work but i need to find one more 5.5 front. I also have a setup of rally wheels and some staggered 14" slot mags that i have been polishing.

Been spending some $$ and getting the hail i didnt know existed when i got it out of a garage and working some bad body work where possible with paint-less repair from a really good guy i know here in CO. She still has blemishes and not perfect, and my headliner was lost due to age and already splitting at the seams.

-
Back