Another 68 Dodge Dart....

-
car is getting closer to paint as Brother Mark in Findlay is going all out! New inner fenders installed and small repair on the frame complete.

IMG_0026.jpg

I'm getting some of the other parts ready for when it comes home!

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

Well I'm kinda biased towards yellow but being as it's not one of the choices I'm gonna say BLACK. Honestly I almost changed mine to black the last time I had it painted in 2000. Nice car Mark, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Glenn

Attachments

• IMG_0492 LR.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 918
you know Dude.................. That was a red car... GT slant 6 console automatic

You've never see the movie "Used Cars" with Kurt Russel? Red cars are bad luck. Don't you remember the line "Holy S**T a red charriot to take my a$$ straight to hell" LOL I don't know if it's true but I'm just saying.

Well I'm kinda biased towards yellow but being as it's not one of the choices I'm gonna say BLACK. Honestly I almost changed mine to black the last time I had it painted in 2000. Nice car Mark, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Glenn

Will do Glenn! Thanks

You've never see the movie "Used Cars" with Kurt Russel? Red cars are bad luck. Don't you remember the line "Holy S**T a red charriot to take my a$$ straight to hell" LOL I don't know if it's true but I'm just saying.

LOL now that is funny! BTW I love the Dart...... what part of the burg are you from???? I'm located in Plum PA

LOL now that is funny! BTW I love the Dart...... what part of the burg are you from???? I'm located in Plum PA

Thanks Mark,

I'm not far from you at all. I live in Valencia, Pa. If you take the turnpike to exit 4 (Butler valley) and head north exactly 5 miles there will be a Cogos on the left side my street is right accross form it (Dwellinton Drive).

My Brother In Law lives in the Ramparts not too far from your pizza shop.
We'll have to get together sometime.

Thanks Mark,

I'm not far from you at all. I live in Valencia, Pa. If you take the turnpike to exit 4 (Butler valley) and head north exactly 5 miles there will be a Cogos on the left side my street is right accross form it (Dwellinton Drive).

My Brother In Law lives in the Ramparts not too far from your pizza shop.
We'll have to get together sometime.

sounds like a plan.. just let me know when!

started to bolt the rear end together..... i was sent the wrong axle bolts so this job is on hold.

IMG_0197.jpg

I picked up 2 K-frames that I had sand blasted. I think I may use the spool type one in the dart and save the original 340 K-frame for something else, or sell it, I'm not sure.

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

My vote is Red with the Red steelies.
Looks killer !!!!

Noticed the 340 k-frame has "The Washer". Interesting.

Also digging the 4 door Dodge truck.

All kinds of cool stuff going on !

Very nice work.

No, not original color ( was pea green). Previous owner did color change, non factory color...unfortunately, a 90's Hundai red of all things! But it does look good and much redder looking in less sunlight.

Your original color is not bad...don't see a lot of them like that.

well....did you make a descision on color yet?...ain't it about time to buy some paint?

RED. And put the black vinyl top back on too, dammit! :D

FANTASTIC work so far. Any updates??

George

-
Back