Another 68 Dodge Dart....

-
any updates from the painter?

Well, I talked with Mark Last week and he keeps finding things to patch, weld. I think he has replaced 50% of the ******* metal in this pig! LOL He told me he is close to starting some putty work..... It's been long but in the end I think it's going to be worth the wait.

Black

thanks for the update....good to hear from you my friend

Mark is a craftsman............ I'm jealous of his skill, I can't wait to see it:coffee2:

I gotta say...Red don't look bad...
attachment.php

Wow, I would have to agree...... Do you know what "red" that is?

I just happened to see it in another thread on here. Don't know anymore about it.

It sits nice, has a great set of wheels, and all the original chrome was left on it. I think it looks great. Only thing I think it needs different is an RB or a Hemi.

I just happened to see it in another thread on here. Don't know anymore about it.

It sits nice, has a great set of wheels, and all the original chrome was left on it. I think it looks great. Only thing I think it needs different is an RB or a Hemi.

Tod, do happen to remember what thread???

Weeb and I are plannin' a little cut/chop/and transplant of our own on his Dart

I almost brought a 68 that was re-painted silver but inside the trunk the original color was a sweet burgandy that will be the color of my 72 dart

ever notice how ALL of Todds posts/replies have some snapper in them....no wonder I look forward to his replys.....

lets try this....hey Todd...what's the capitol of North Dakota?

ever notice how ALL of Todds posts/replies have some snapper in them....no wonder I look forward to his replys.....

lets try this....hey Todd...what's the capitol of North Dakota?

I have no friggen' idea. Fargo?

you must still be asleep...I expected that answer to include a shot of some "babe"

big dissapointment...

have a safe trip my friend...give our best to Sergio

Denny

Todd.....now your with the program...please do NOT let that happen again!

got one for me to do?
....I'm sure you know, all the '67 to '76 A bodies share the same engine compartment.

I could do it blindfolded...but I think you would prefer me not to

got one for me to do?
....I'm sure you know, all the '67 to '76 A bodies share the same engine compartment.

I could do it blindfolded...but I think you would prefer me not to

you could do it blind folded while wearing a white button down dress shirt!

-
Back