Another 68 Dodge Dart....

-
could it be????...you are changing thread name to......another 68 Hemi Dodge Dart ????

I finished the front end and the rear brakes for the Dart....... I was bored.

f2d02165.jpg

df39a067.jpg

e145bff2.jpg

a3b521f6.jpg

Looks nice mark, but why is there rust on the front hubs ?
Isn't there gonna be a hemi in that dart ? Why no laube front end up there ??????? I love bustin chops !!!! Seriously though, it looks good glad to see your moving forward.

Looks nice mark, but why is there rust on the front hubs ?
Isn't there gonna be a hemi in that dart ? Why no laube front end up there ??????? I love bustin chops !!!! Seriously though, it looks good glad to see your moving forward.

Rust? I think I'm going call Mark V. for an update!

Rust? I think I'm going call Mark V. for an update!
I don't know after looking at the first pic where the wheel studs are popping thru the color looks rust-ish..... maybe it's the camera or the patina of the paint....

I don't know after looking at the first pic where the wheel studs are popping thru the color looks rust-ish..... maybe it's the camera or the patina of the paint....

LOL.... the rear end stud that looks rusty is the one that was holding the drum on.... the nut threads were rusty..... I didnt even notice! I'm on it!

I got a pic sent to my phone....... granted, not a great one but....

I got stiffer than a wedding pecker...... progress!

Attachments

• 694765399_2484316641_0.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 612
these days......we can't even have you around a stiff wind

II agree with you.

I went to the machine shop today to check on the progress...... Um, not much progress. I did drop off the Hilborn manifold to get test fitted on the blocked with the heads on. I talked to the Hilborn people yesterday and Andrew suggested the test fitting saying "thats a lot of money to spend on an EFI conversion only to have the intake not fit." John, the proprietor, said next week at the latest for the intake fitting. I told John that i was going to pay him in full.... over the course of 4 years! (same amount of time he has had my 340)

I also snapped a few pics of his garage..... I like going to visit my friend John.

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

A PONTIAC HEARST!

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

I went to the machine shop today to check on the progress...... Um, not much progress. I did drop off the Hilborn manifold to get test fitted on the blocked with the heads on. I talked to the Hilborn people yesterday and Andrew suggested the test fitting saying "thats a lot of money to spend on an EFI conversion only to have the intake not fit." John, the proprietor, said next week at the latest for the intake fitting. I told John that i was going to pay him in full.... over the course of 4 years! (same amount of time he has had my 340)

I also snapped a few pics of his garage..... I like going to visit my friend John.
IMG_0073.jpg

A Studebaker T-cab pickup. That's something you don't see often!

Everytime I go I ask if it's for sale! It's sweet and rust free

They certainly weren't the prettiest trucks (they look much better with the stepside bed), but they are unique. It looks pretty clean in the pic. What area is it located? If Somerset area, my dad sold a complete T cab to a guy about 10 years ago. It had all NOS parts on it (all cab pieces except floor/firewall, NOS bed, front clip -- everything). I believe it was being built as a Hot Rod though. This one looks pretty stock.

-
Back