Another 68 Dodge Dart....

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
I'm not really a bodyman......So my brother, Mark V. stepped in to help!

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

Now, I live in PA and brother Mark lives in Ohio, so I really cant go and help..... but if I can get my other brothers over there ( Brother John, DusterDave and HemiDenny) I could have it back sooner!!!!

Denny........ White?

68doddartgts1.jpg

RED RED RED - how else the COPS going to see it!!

Back in 1980 when I was in high school a friend of mine had a Dart GT just like the white one in that picture, that was a cool car, it was a 340 auto.

Man I miss those days, these cars could be had for cheap, I paid $1250.00 for my 440 Challenger RT, it had a Dana rear, reverse valve body 727.

I should have bought 10 of them and stored them, cry.

I think I'll do a Dart when my Duster is done. :)

:)

Another vote for black here. Hemimark, what mods did you do on your Hemi car to the heater box studs (blower motor) and the heater core tubing. Are they just extended a couple inches?

The heater motor was removed and faked! the housing was moved back about and inch and a half. Tubing is there but no fluid goes through them!

well, I just got back from a visit to see my Dart at my buddies, house, body shop and progress is slow but steady. After a few years of house repairs, health issue, work issues just to name a few Mark is back on the car....

scan0008.jpg

scan0006.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Looks like it's come a long way from the original pics.

Good to be patient sometimes. I had a customer back in '03 who just didn't get the fact that my wife and I had just lost our daughter and I was in the middle of grieving when he started making the phone calls about getting his truck done. And he got pissy about it.

On the other hand I had another customer who offered support and understood that when I was ready to go back to work it was up to me.

Good for you for being understanding that sometimes life happens, too.

My prayers go out to the restorer for his continued health and happiness.

Looks like it's come a long way from the original pics.

Good to be patient sometimes. I had a customer back in '03 who just didn't get the fact that my wife and I had just lost our daughter and I was in the middle of grieving when he started making the phone calls about getting his truck done. And he got pissy about it.

On the other hand I had another customer who offered support and understood that when I was ready to go back to work it was up to me.

Good for you for being understanding that sometimes life happens, too.

My prayers go out to the restorer for his continued health and happiness.

Thanks Robert......... Mark is like a brother to me....... He is a great guy and trust me.. he is saving me a boat load of cash by taking on this Dart....... He is a good friend...

-
Back