Another A-body shaker Barracuda!!!!

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
This time the hood is closed and it's a fastback.

I ran across this guy from musclecarowners.com

Seems to be some Mopar guys there.

Bluecuda005.jpg

Dude, You keep looking at those and you'll be having one. I understand though. I'm the same way about some of the pics in that Mopar babes thread.

Bluecuda005.jpg

Not a 69 fan due to the small raise in the hood, the shaker reduces the point focal and looks very good

now since it is on the 69 cuda, someone needs to put one on a 75 dart sport, same hood

I like that. Mine came with a dual snorkle from the previous owner (pic gallery). I prefer a sixpack hood, but this shaker hood looks good too.

Spaz, your car looks awesome.

Just a thought , what if the openings in the shaker were altered to match the shape of the grille openings in the Barracudas header panel ? Tiny chrome letters P L Y M O U T H added too for a 67 model, deleting those original t-shirt grabbing letters.

The red shaker picture, post by Leblanc with the writting testing in the thread name Atlantic Nat is on a Aspen Rt. That was different to see.

Robert

Just a thought , what if the openings in the shaker were altered to match the shape of the grille openings in the Barracudas header panel ? Tiny chrome letters P L Y M O U T H added too for a 67 model, deleting those original t-shirt grabbing letters.

depends on who's T-shirt gets ripped off by the letters.

i think thats the best non orignal shaker hood conversion ive seen it looks like it belongs there,,thanks for posting

-
Back