Another Canadian from Alberta.

-

StrokerValiant

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I joined a couple weeks ago when I purchased my next project off of another FABO member. I still have yet to pick it up as I am waiting on paper work so I can cross the border! Haha.

This will be my first A Body, so I will have a lot to learn I'm sure! I bought a 1967 Plymouth Valiant. The engine is going to be built in the next couple weeks. It will reside between the fenderwells of my 1976 dodge Aspen until the valiant is done. The Valiant will be getting a Jerico DR4 and a Dana 60 out back all on leaf springs still.

I will go post a "what will it make" post too for you guys to check out and let me know what you think. It is a W2/R3 468ci. Small block.

-Kenny

Welcome to fabo. Sounds like it should be a awesome street machine.

Attachments

• P7110057.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 174
let me know what you think. It is a W2/R3 468ci. Small block.

-Kenny[/QUOTE]

I think that small block will probably kill that old valiant :burnout:LOL

Haha, oh, I hope not. I really like these cars! It should be a pretty stiff little car. I plan on doing a 12 point chromo Art Morrison cage in the car. I have a chromo 10 point Art Morrison cage in my Aspen, and I am very pleased with it. I will probably go with an engine plate up front as well. I can see this DR4 being a little bit on the violent side.

But, all in time. At the moment I will continue playing with the Aspen while the Valiant is built.

-Kenny

Welcome to FABO, neighbor.
If you need anything, p.m. me. I live on the west side of Lethbridge.

-
Back