Another d&#n californian

-

MJJ

Reaction score
Central valley, Fresno, to be precise. Greets to all, I'm here to beg for parts for our project 1970 swinger.

IMG_0874 (Small).jpg

Welcome to FABO. So tell us, what are your plans with that Swinger? Inquiring minds want to know. Oh, and "car ****" is a necessity of life around here. So more pics please and thank you.

Wylde1.

Welcome to FABO! One good thing about California is that most of the cars are fairly rest free. So ya whats the plans?
Matt

Welcome to FABO! Good luck on your build.

Damn boy. I'd give my left one for those fenders. Note the clean, rust free seam between the quarter panel and the roof!

Why thank you for your warm welcomes. I have plenty of testicles so I am going to decline the kind offer of trade for fender. And don't worry, there's plenty of rust. It spent 6 years in Pennsylvania. The wonder is there isn't *more* rust.

The car has been in our (wife's side) family for 4 generations is why we're going to the bother.

Wild&Crazy, do you live in Fresno? The internet is smaller than it looks.

The rebuild is planned to be mostly stock except we have found a propane tank that should fit in the trunk so we'll convert using a Technocarb kit. Unless anyone has better advice. I like the technocarb as it has a rudimentary mapper that should be a bit better than the mechanical system.

Anyway, we need some rear end sheet metal so if anyone knows of a clip, we'll swoop on it.

Why thank you for your warm welcomes. I have plenty of testicles so I am going to decline the kind offer of trade for fender. And don't worry, there's plenty of rust. It spent 6 years in Pennsylvania. The wonder is there isn't *more* rust.

The car has been in our (wife's side) family for 4 generations is why we're going to the bother.

Wild&Crazy, do you live in Fresno? The internet is smaller than it looks.

The rebuild is planned to be mostly stock except we have found a propane tank that should fit in the trunk so we'll convert using a Technocarb kit. Unless anyone has better advice. I like the technocarb as it has a rudimentary mapper that should be a bit better than the mechanical system.

Anyway, we need some rear end sheet metal so if anyone knows of a clip, we'll swoop on it.

I lived there 1991-1999 and have a lot of family/friends there.
I make it up there quite often, I have a few projects in prather & clovis
What part of town are you from, ashland'ish/hwy41?

I lived there 1991-1999 and have a lot of family/friends there.
I make it up there quite often, I have a few projects in prather & clovis
What part of town are you from, ashland'ish/hwy41?

That's exactly where, how did you know?

Next time you're in town shoot a PM and we can show you the project and a beverage.

-
Back