Another DEADBEAT seller be warned

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my opinion. Could not care less if you disagree
That is not messing with his kids. Give me a break. Anyone tried to harm my kids, my response would be as violent as needed.

Going to Jail for 10 years because someone ripped me off for 200 bucks doesn't help my kids at all.

I stand by my words

for someone who couldn't care less what i thought you sure as hell are replying to me as though you care quite a bit.... interesting..

what a candy ***.. someone messes with either my kids i'd kick their *** too.. the seller is the one totally out of line here.. apparently by your reply you think its ok what the jackass seller did. that should make people pretty hesitant to deal with you at all..
Killing time in the airport waiting for my flight. I don't mind a good debate, you will notice im not tossing around insults and personal attacks.

I can't believe people condone threats of smashing a person's teeth in with a hammer over a few bucks.

If someone physically threatens you or your loved ones....all bets are off.

remember......we heard ONE side of the story and people want to bash faces in......

I will not stoop that low.

I tell you one thing. After reading your p.o.. I will never do business with you.

How’s bout after my sons gift a plastic leaf spring from a model, I show him the seller had the day before shipped it my son is also a member on here , he understands n time goes by then as this progresses my son sees his text messages telling us how it is n how it’s not his problem, then calls us “super sketchy “ then a dipshit then tells us we must be retarted , then says no where definatly retarted and he isn’t sending us any money .... IF HE SAID THAT TO MY FACE YES MY SON WOULD HAVE SEEN HOW EASILY HE WOULD NEED A STRAW TO EAT . U are entitled to you’re opinion but I don’t give a **** . Disrespect my son and watch what happens .

Btw I never honk my horn when older people drive slow, I open the door for women and children, I say thank u , I pay my taxes I coached football and lacrosse , I give way more than I ever take . respect is earned in my neighborhood not given .

One side of the story , what part I paid the day we agreed waited 3 weeks to get a poorly packaged part ? Or that I mailed him back the parts that did come and didn’t get my money back ? Or I just have nothing better to do ? Lmao u should make a purchase w him hear he’s got some spring perches and sleeves available .

How’s bout after my sons gift a plastic leaf spring from a model, I show him the seller had the day before shipped it my son is also a member on here , he understands n time goes by then as this progresses my son sees his text messages telling us how it is n how it’s not his problem, then calls us “super sketchy “ then a dipshit then tells us we must be retarted , then says no where definatly retarted and he isn’t sending us any money .... IF HE SAID THAT TO MY FACE YES MY SON WOULD HAVE SEEN HOW EASILY HE WOULD NEED A STRAW TO EAT . U are entitled to you’re opinion but I don’t give a **** . Disrespect my son and watch what happens .
Once you commit to violence, you lose control of a situation. You do not know what the other person is capable of. Better to save it for when the situation truly calls for it.

Anyone with a single day of combat training is taught this. I did not invent it.

It isn't being a man.... it's being intelligent.

Violent action has its place. This simply is not that place

reminds me of a similar issue i had once
i had ordered something of ebay, a chinese knockoff lego set
well, i made he same mistake 67 did, i told my boy what i had bought him and i got his hopes up

turned out, the seller was a flake and never send it
i had to go through ebay to get my money back, and as a result my boy didnt get his birthday present untill 2 months later

now, did the seller disrespect my boy because he flaked on a deal with me?
of course not, i simply used it as a learning experience for him, that not all men can be trusted

One side of the story , what part I paid the day we agreed waited 3 weeks to get a poorly packaged part ? Or that I mailed him back the parts that did come and didn’t get my money back ? Or I just have nothing better to do ? Lmao u should make a purchase w him hear he’s got some spring perches and sleeves available .
You are probably an honest man. I have no way to confirm or deny that.

It is, by definition one side of the story

Origional post is buyer beware . I’m over the money , I posted so otheres would be aware . Idk how the rest of the people of this great country were raised in different states but where I come from a black eye a bloody lip or a few missing teeth well that’s usally a good reason to be straight up . And in my neck of the woods u are a straight up guy or an emergency room patient .this pansy be walked all over , having a safe zone bullshit world these kids live in these days mabye a little adversity struggle and fight is what they need . I will never teach my son to let someone degrade him like that . U have youre way I have mine

Origional post is buyer beware . I’m over the money , I posted so otheres would be aware . Idk how the rest of the people of this great country were raised in different states but where I come from a black eye a bloody lip or a few missing teeth well that’s usally a good reason to be straight up . And in my neck of the woods u are a straight up guy or an emergency room patient .this pansy be walked all over , having a safe zone bullshit world these kids live in these days mabye a little adversity struggle and fight is what they need . I will never teach my son to let someone degrade him like that . U have youre way I have mine
You are too extreme for me. I fully admit there is a time and place for violent action.

You threatened to smash a man's teeth with a hammer.

do not try and pass that off as something like a bloody lip or a black eye.

You are too extreme for me. I fully admit there is a time and place for violent action.

You threatened to smash a man's teeth with a hammer.

do not try and pass that off as something like a bloody lip or a black eye.
Well at that point my aim would be the breaking his jaw , walking around most people would see the fat lip or blackened eye sockets yup and wher I come from well it would be apparent he did someone wrong.

U think its about the money that is smash someone and beat them for 145$ .... u are so off base idgaf about the cash I will make more .

And
Well at that point my aim would be the breaking his jaw , walking around most people would see the fat lip or blackened eye sockets yup and wher I come from well it would be apparent he did someone wrong.
and hey, in 10 years when you get out of prison you can get to know your family again

you may end up on the other end in a confrontation with an unknown stranger. think about it.
and don't judge me, I grew up on the other side of the river.

you may end up on the other end in a confrontation with an unknown stranger. think about it.
and don't judge me, I grew up on the other side of the river.
Yes I could but I’d have to screw someone over and then insult them and there family and then sir I would deserve it . And I’m sure if he said to u what he said to me in person u would walk away ?

To think......... $145 or 1.00 no one should have to get beat or ripped off. If the buyer is only having remorse for a purchase he found cheaper after or a week or days later oh well.. but if someone who shares the interest of others and takes advantage for a buck then bash em and treat em like the pieces of **** they are..... but to knock someone’s teeth out or the thought that you that nice with your hammer, I would have to disagree because there are many who have thought the same to find themselves paying the price in legal, medical, and civil suits for harming the other person. But more likely I’ve seen them self’s go dolo and get fucked up thinking it was going to be so easy. I sure as hell wouldn’t ever let my kids see me get my *** kicked or to pay from pocket for some bullshit parts that I could buy somewhere else. (JUST SAYIN)

And

and hey, in 10 years when you get out of prison you can get to know your family again

And mabye if he had to answer for his actions he would have done the right thing . I get it I’m the bad guy I paid him we got screwed outa cash called sketchy called a retard twice and called a dipshit . I know exactly what ball peen hammer I’d use . Dont piss on my back n tell me its raining .

Its aggravating . I’m a stand up red blooded American . No ones saying what he said to me in person and walking away .

If i was as po’d about getting screwed over i would find a way to get satisfaction,smearing the slimeball’s name all over the forum is a good start. Being the forum bully is counter-productive and a bad move when trying to get support from other members.
I do feel bad for op that parts arrived not as pictured and understand the frustration. The fact that op vented and implied bodily injury doesent give anybody the right to step on his nuts for saying it.

Myself i think a moderator should never permit mention of bodily harm whether a slimeball needs it or not. Save it for private messages.

On the flipside, i recieved a set of 4 center caps on sat. In condition as described and if any thing almost over-packaged.
Pointig out sellers are not all bad.

Well I’m obviously not flying to oaklahoma , does it not make sense that the money is NOT the antagonizing frustration that its being accused of being the one who’s at fault ? That I’m some how screwing him over that he dosent give a **** , oh well feel free to deal with him I initially wanted to make the guys who are stand up mopar guys aware.

It was the 13 of March when listing when up the 14th when paid last night I was told he wasn’t reimbursing me **** . TodYs the 22 of April good luck and enjoy⚒

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back