Another DEADBEAT seller be warned

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with you slightly. The buyer paid USPS to provide a service, since he covered the shipping. That service was not provided. It's a frustrating situation. Looking at it from the buyers shoes however, I see why you feel that way and is what finally made me decide to return his money.

According to the OP the thing was completely inadequately packed. Maybe? Don't know. as a radio amateur, I've received and shipped LOTS of equipment mostly in the past. As Crackedback pointed out you have to pack stuff so it will survive a 10 ft drop off a loading dock. Try shipping high power transmitting tubes some day............

all you liberal pussies crying about a little rough justice for a thief? take my money and see what happens. I work hard for my cash and you think I'm just going to let you steal it ?????? you better order yourself a wheelchair because you're going to need it.

Lol

Screenshot_2018-04-23-12-14-51-1.png

According to the OP the thing was completely inadequately packed. Maybe? Don't know. as a radio amateur, I've received and shipped LOTS of equipment mostly in the past. As Crackedback pointed out you have to pack stuff so it will survive a 10 ft drop off a loading dock. Try shipping high power transmitting tubes some day............

It needed to be packaged better, I didnt consider the nature of how things are shipped. Lesson learned.

I assume you are referring to me directly. You think it's acceptable to threaten someone with severe injury after hearing only one side of the story from an internet random?

yeah you seem like a real good citizen.
you can assume all you want. you also know nothing about me or my beliefs and morals. I think it's perfectly acceptable to call it as I see it. it's called a belief just as you have yours. you can stand by and let someone rip you off and smile while they do it . that's your choice. I would choose a different approach if it were MY money. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.
I'm glad this all worked out

you can assume all you want. you also know nothing about me or my beliefs and morals. I think it's perfectly acceptable to call it as I see it. it's called a belief just as you have yours. you can stand by and let someone rip you off and smile while they do it . that's your choice. I would choose a different approach if it were MY money. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.
I'm glad this all worked out
I'm not sure what gave
you the idea I would do nothing.

I took a stance against an extreme response for a situation that did not call for it.

There is a middle ground between nothing and assault with a deadly weapon

When you buy something from a large company, you pay shipping and it arrives damaged, is that your fault. Nope.

FOB shipping point and FOB destination. Risk of loss depends on where FOB is distinguished.

This is basic Uniform Commercial Code from your favorite US govt regulations regarding commerce. It was implemented to address issues just like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back