Another ebay rant -scam by buyer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The auction clearly said NO Returns in the description , I am not taking a part back because a bidder changed their mind or can't read

I will not enable people like that to do the same to other sellers

Yeah, I read that but what does it hurt? You get the same part back in same shape and credit the money back to them. You are out what: The ebay transaction cut? When I see "No returns" I would more than likely buy from the next guy with the same part that offered a return policy, even if it was a buck more.

Yeah, I read that but what does it hurt? You get the same part back in same shape and credit the money back to them. You are out what: The ebay transaction cut? When I see "No returns" I would more than likely buy from the next guy with the same part that offered a return policy, even if it was a buck more.

It's a principal issue with me.

And they are asking for the price plus shipping back.

And we are not talking ready available walmart stuff , I only sell vintage autoparts.

People think all transactions should be returnable like the big box stores do , and for any reason or whim.

And there is their dishonesty about not even contacting me first but going right to ebay without trying to work it about with me.

Again I am not enabling them to do this to other people just because they can't read , changed their minds , or found one cheaper.

The not as described issue should be reserved for real issues , like a damaged part or received a different part than the one in the auction.

I held up my end by taking good pictures and a good description and shipping the exact part described and pictured in the auction

The auction clearly said NO Returns in the description , I am not taking a part back because a bidder changed their mind or can't read

I will not enable people like that to do the same to other sellers
I sold some headlight rings on Ebay and put up pics even stated in the description they are smashed and split. Guy from here buys them on the Ebay auction and decides he dont want smashed parts. He did not read the description and I ate the part plus shipping both ways just to keep a good feedback. As these other guys are saying sometimes ya eat it just to keep the good feedback. I do wish buyers would read the description before buying.

I feel as a seller that because they cannot hold the item and decide, it is up to me to offer good pictures, and a accurate description. GEO did exactly this. I also feel as a buyer, that it is my responsibility to LOOK at ALL the pictures, READ the description, and if there is still doubt, ASK questions before bidding. All ebay buyers should LOOK, READ, and ASK. All my items are sold "as is, no returns". Again, ebay has been a pleasant experience for me. My feedback is 100%, and I feel people have been fair as both buyer and seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back