Another fabo good bloke alert!

-

AussiePlymouths

Reaction score
How lucky are we on this forum to have so many nice blokes?

This time it's one mile from out of SC.

I'm down here in Australia and I saw a Mopar (no not Abody- but Mopar) on CL (should have been a warning?) that displayed well in the pics and sounded well in the description.
So I jump onto FABO and I see that one mile lives pretty close and I shoots him an email to see if he would check it out - naturally I offered to pay him for his time and fuel.
Anyway he makes a few trips, not just one but a few and gives me the classiest report on condition - misses nothing does Tim, and then does a test drive and gives a blow by blow description of the test drive. Unfortunately the car isn't what I wanted, and wasn't quite up to it's represented condition.

If I had bought off of the CL ad I would have felt dudded.
SO THANKS TIM, you saved an Aussie from a big mistake.:cheers:=D>

I really appreciate your help Tim and would like to acknowledge it.
Regards
Gary

Oh, and also will take nothing in payment for his efforts - what a gentleman!

I'm with you Gary. There are a lot of good folks here. I would not be able to finish this project without these people, and this site! Cheers mate!! Lol

That's really cool news to hear this morning about "one mile" helping you out Gary!
Hats off to one mile!

It is nice to see that good people are around and FABO has its good share.

I have found this since I have been using this forum.

Agreed. There are some good guys here that deserve honorable mention. But what is a "bloke"? :-?

Post that CL link Gary! lets see what you passed on....another K car? ;-o

Can't Steve - expired

Err ... that's the Cl ad - not me!

But yes, it was a 1984 LB
Looked good in the pics and the description was great
I guess some people can only see the good things in their car when they are selling.:-?
If it wasn't for Tim I would have had LOTS of work to do when that one came Downunder

CHEERS again Tim. :burnout:
=D>
Gary

That is what we call "Southern Hospitality" down here Gary......:D Thanks for the kind words, Been working ALOT and have not been on here in a bit but thanks to everyone, "Pass it forward"........ Thanks, Tim

-
Back