Another Great turnout for Mopars at the Marina

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
This event is held on Thursday of Crusin' the Coast and draws local Mopar clubs as well as CTC attendees so there is a wide variety of Mopars from all over. The weather was perfect and the free food was GREAT as usual. Every year it's getting bigger. As of now I don't know the car count this year, but last year was over 250 MOPARS. Enjoy the pics, A bodies of course :D
DSC00482.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

i missed some when i went to a parts swap and wound up staying much later than i wanted to, when i got back the event was over :-(
thanx to killermopars.com and all who contribute to making this an outstanding gathering :prayer:

Must be nice to live where palm trees grow! :D
It's only 53º here today.

Thanks for the pix!!!

George

Sorry I missed getting to talk to you there, but was a great event as usual!

Oh, and my Demon is supposed to be on the T-shirt for next year's event.

Edit: My Demon will be on the T-shirt for next year's event.

Thanks for sharing your pics! It looked like a pretty good turn out on A-bodies! Any pics of the other Mopars?

Nice Nice Nice Lots of quality cars there! Thanks for the car show. tmm

Sorry I missed getting to talk to you there, but was a great event as usual!

Oh, and my Demon is supposed to be on the T-shirt for next year's event.

I saw you guys pull in but i was on the way out, and spent way too much time at the parts swap :D by the time i got back the lot was empty, bummer. i know i missed many more cars. i'll see ya soon ;)

I could not make it but I heard and seen that it went well. We have no official count (we never do) but know that over 250 Mopars passed through during the day. Couple questions:
1. Pentastar can I borrow some of your pictures to post on the web and facebook page?
2. Old Demon what do you mean your car is "SUPPOSED" to be on the shirt next year. There ain't no supposed to be here. MARINA 5 will go on in 2013 and your car WILL be on the shirt. Thats a promise.
And one thing the crew and me take pride in (besides a great cruise in) is that we do what we promised and more. We promise to never charge anyone to get in to MATM and we never will. We promise after the first year of serving jambalaya we would have enough every year after, and we have. And as promised there is no skimping, we make the BEST free jambalaya at Cruisin the Coast! We have promised that one day this will become the best Mopar event in the Southeast US and I think we might have fulfilled that one also, if not we are close. And it gets better next year, that I promise.

It was a another great turnout this year for sure. I met some new people and was sorry I didn't get to talk to the ones I met last year. Already looking forward to next year. I took a bunch of pictures but will have to go back and see if any are different from Pentastarnut's. If some are I will post them also.

70greendart;1969670472 Old Demon what do you mean your car is "SUPPOSED" to be on the shirt next year. There ain't no supposed to be here. MARINA 5 will go on in 2013 and your car WILL be on the shirt. [/QUOTE said:
Added an edit to my post, I assumed (yeah, I know) that if it was supposed to be it would be. My bad for the wording, sorry.

You're right about the event being one of the best, enjoyed it immensely!

And I've also got some pictures if you'd like them. PM me an email address and I'll get them to you.

-
Back