Another lurker exposed !

-

gtrmike

Reaction score
Hello all !
I have been lurking in alot of build threads for sometime. Can't seem to help myself.
My disease? I guess it got started a Dragway 42 in Salem Ohio. Then migrated into MOPAR A bodydom wih my Dad's purchase of a new '69 swinger 340 that had a Saginaw 4 speed and a Dana 60. From then on I was hooked
I still look back on that car and WANT it. And if things go really right for me I'll make my own some day. I certainly have all the basic chops to do it all with the right equipment. So at this point I'm just a dreamer. But I really enjoy the variety of projects I see from all.

Welcome to FABO GtrMike!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Keep dreaming!! I have always dreamed more than people thought wise, but in the end many of those dreams have come true! I dreamed for a long time before getting my 1st 2nd gen Cuda last year.

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• WOW Side View.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 175
Welcome Mike from toolmanmike Sounds like the Mopar bug bit you good. This is a great place to hang out with lots of great people.

Welcome from Florida.

Here is a few of one of mine you can go to gallery to view more

Attachments

• Dart Swinger 2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Dart Swinger.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 93
Welcome! Passion is where it all seems to start. Keep at it and you can EASILY get your hands on a project car.

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back