Another new guy to the site

-

70Swinger340

Reaction score
Just a quick hello here today. Looking forward to meeting new people online and in person when a guy is able to do so. We just got our car in early September and already have enjoyed meeting some of the mopar people at our first car show we put it in this past weekend. My wife and I are new to the mopar line so I am sure we are in the right place for a little assistance and guidance in keeping the car in good shape. Look forward to future conversation. Thanks Jeff

We are the 4th owner of our car.Just started to go through the car this last few days and hopefully be looking at getting some parts ordered up that the 2nd owner who started the restoration failed to replace. Our big concern at the moment is the wiring harness it all has to be replaced front to back and in between,so we will be looking for some direction on that issue in the coming weeks. Like any project it looks really great when you first get it home,as you go through it you see more issues but the light at the end of the tunnel will make it all worth while. Thanks for the welcome Cuda 20,Tony, TXDart look forward to some good conversation in the future. Jeff

Welcome to FABO !!! 1 :newb: to another :newb: I hope you and your wife enjoy your new/old toy as much as me and my wife are.
side.jpg

Just popping in to say a further thanks to,smlveightis,mrfftmuscle,inkjunkie,burntorange, old tired rebel and dusterny for the welcome to the site.

Welcome to what I think is the best of the best site going :cheers:
So glad to see another Canadian jump in so I can and learn more about your country and cars up there :hello2:

A belated welcome to you Jeff, i live just south about 1 1/2 hours away.
P.M. me if you would like to chat mopar sometime.
One of our moderators (Demonseed) lives not too far from you in Okotoks.

-
Back