Another new guy...

-

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been lurking for awhile though I'd better make myself known.

My name is Brian Tunks. My car is a 67 Dart 340 auto 3.23sg.

I have had it about 2 years now. I am currently working on converting the interior over to bucket seats and floor shifter.

Welcome Brian, You will be glad you found this great site so jump on in and enjoy.

No dartcuda! That is a real nice 67 dart he has there.

Nice ride Brian T.

I

Welcome and enjoy the site! Some very nice folks here and pretty sharp too! :read:

Welcome from Canada.... sharp car, let us know something about you!

Welcome :thumbup:

pic4.JPG

Hey everybody. Thanks for the warm welcome!

The car is definately not a show car, but it is presentable. The paint isn't the greatest, you know how hard it is to get a a black car to look straight, but I'll worry about that later.

The interior is currently completely gutted. I replaced the right floor pan, painted the whole floorpan with rust proofing, and have laid a layer of Hush Mat sound deadener down. Still have more soundproofing to do.

I have waiting to go back in...all new 68 buckets and rear seat, new door panels, carpet, headliner, package tray, dash pad and floor shift column. I am going to buy one of the new Grant Tuff wheels after I get the column painted and swapped out. Also have a Alpine CD system with amp ready to go in, actually that's how this whole interior project started, just trying to add some tunes!!

Here is a picture as she sits now. Sound deadener down and Hurst Promatic shifter installed and working good!
CraigsCutlass011.jpg

-
Back