Another tossed Kitty Cat

-

jeffnmo

Just another Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Last Saturday about 3:30am I heard a ruckus on my deck and thought one of the local Morons were up to no good, so I got my S&W 40, whipped open the door and here was this skinny little Kitty looking up at me, like don't shoot me mister, I grabbed him up and got him a can of food, that boney little bugger was starving, I checked him over and he had zero fleas and except for being skin and bones he looked pretty good, thats what makes me think he was dropped off no more than a couple of days ago and if so, he wasn't treated vary well before that. I'm going to take him to the Vet and if he's not, get him neutered and caught up on his shots. I named him Archie and he's a great little guy who will have a home for the rest of his life. I already have three pound cats and they are starting to warm up to Archie. I swear people who do **** like that should be beat near death, I'd be more than happy to do it! Jeff

DSCN0821.JPG

DSCN0819.JPG

DSCN0817.JPG

Yeah he's home and he knows it. Look at that face. Good on you man!

Good for both of you.

We live in a neighborhood with only 3 streets in a "U" shape off the main road.

We average one cat per year that appears in the neighborhood, at least that we find or finds us.

The last one looks kind of like yours and has turned out to be SUPER sweet.

Once again- what is wrong with people?

Along about 1990 my 4 yr old daughter get's this book for Christmas

2528589.jpg

About New Years Day I heard a commotion on the front porch.
Tosca the cat was there to greet me in a miniature form of the cat in the book.
She jetted in the house, not hurting my feelings at all.
The spousal unit was not real pleased, but as soon as the daughter yelled "Tosca!" the deal was sealed.
:lol:

I've already put 6 oz on the little guy, You know he doesn't even no how to play! his first few months of life must of been horrible, I'll get him there, I'm having the best time with Archie, he follows me every where and if he doesn't see me, holy **** he's got a big meow, got him leveled out on the food now and he don't mind if I stick my face in his bowl and act like I'm eating with him, he is a good natured little guy, snuggly and vary friendly I just can't understand how someone can throw a critter like that away, People suck, most People that is.

Jeff

Last edited:
You're a good person!

It's good to read something like this, to know there are others out there that aren't like most people I deal with on a daily basis...

I got two kittens from a neighbor I lived next to in a duplex in 2005. They had 7 altogether and the mother had taken off after they were about a month old. I found out later from his girlfriend that the creep had dropped the other 5 off down near the river! If he had still been around I would have throat-punched him. So hard.

I still have both cats. They were so young that they hadn't learned from mom or figured out how to meow loud.

Darticon, thats the the kind of Inhuman Pricks I'm talking about, I sure do wish he was still around.

Jeff

That’s better than what showed up on my mother in laws porch. A rooster. Good for you man. You are definitely a better animal lover than me. My kids say I’m from the devil because I have this weird anxiety about cats. I’m not allergic to them. They just make me uncomfortable.

I'd rather spend my time with a cat than with most humans!

Wished I lived in the country so I could hoard barn cats so I dont have to wrench alone haha

46859BDB-C4AD-4138-AF53-BD656D4DAF88.jpeg
F00A680D-021A-4F52-BEB7-C966C8E1BA08.jpeg
Thank you for saving Gods creatures. I have taken two in and my son moved back in so it’s two guys and 4 cats. I love them to pieces. Hemi the first I brought in had his ear clipped as I guess they do if they trap and release them. He only cost me a couple hundred dollars for a check up and shots. Propane cost me around 500.00 for shots and to have fixed. They are worth 20 times that to me

I work at a landfill. So far out of the trash, I have brought home 1 kitten, a baby raccoon, and a 10-15 pound snapping turtle. I had another kitten with me the other day, that a driver found about and caught me, he took him home to his daughter...

Good on you.
Im no cat person,but i dont mind them at all.
To find a peaceful one is a blessing.
Buddy’s daughter is looking after a Feral (barn)kitten the mother abandoned. Sweet one minute and a holy terror the next. Turtle is adorable as long as he’s asleep.

You are a good man Jeff. Thanks to you and everyone else that takes pity on these poor animals. I currently have 9 cats we took in and had 2 dogs with them until their time was up. I have no use for people that throw away or abuse animals.

A lot of you are saying I'm a good man and thank you very much, but from what I've been reading is there are a lot of good men and women on this site. Thanks to all of you for feeling the same way I do about the critters, not only cats, it makes me proud to be a member here. Learning all I can about Mopars is good too. Here are my other three Buddies, Abby, Wally, black & white and Tootsie.

Jeff

DSCN0361.JPG

DSCN0729.JPG

You know Jeff, I think you have something. Mopar folks are good hearted people. Some of it must be due to the challenges we have finding (and paying top dollar) for parts! You made that little guys life!!

I'm not a violent man, but I could come unglued on a person mistreating an animal or a child. I'm not taking about normal discipline, but mistreating.

A year and a half ago we picked up a dog from the middle of the street. He was skin and bones and had open cuts/sores on his legs. He's overweight now and very happy, but still cowards if we talk to loud or raise a hand the wrong way. Makes me so angry, and sad for what he must have gone through.

A lot of you are saying I'm a good man and thank you very much, but from what I've been reading is there are a lot of good men and women on this site. Thanks to all of you for feeling the same way I do about the critters, not only cats, it makes me proud to be a member here. Learning all I can about Mopars is good too. Here are my other three Buddies, Abby, Wally, black & white and Tootsie.

Jeff

View attachment 1715367896

View attachment 1715367906

Those are some mighty fine lookin cats. Kitty especially likes the calico. Very unusual coloring.

Ha, that calico is really a tortoiseshell and yea she seems to wait for winter, she will hang out by the fire place and meow and pretty much drive me nuts till I build a fire. I don't know how she doesn't burst into flames, I'll pet her and she is roasting, but she loves it! She does look a little fried huh!

Jeff

-
Back