Another unbelievable Ebay deal

-
The seller probably also has a listing for used toilet paper??

People like that do it so other people post it in a forum somewhere to help them advertise.

Guess what!

It worked. ;-)

Hey. if it was made of toast someone would buy it !!!!!!:wtf:

Think that's original air grabber dirt, or the less expensive kind.

My story: Back in 1982 I purchased a 69 Coronet R/T , 440 with the Ramcharger N96 option. I had to do some work to get it back on the road. Back in the 80's there was a farm store called Wheeler's that carried Fram filters. Remember when the application book hung on the shelf? Well-anyhow I looked up the number CA332, none on the shelf. I asked an employee and he said he could order them. I said good, go ahead and order me one-he said I had to take a whole case, I asked how many in a case. He said 6. I asked how much, he looked it up and quoted me something like $76.00 for 6, I said no I couldn't afford it.
I could shoot myself everytime I see a car with the big oval air breather.

Speaking of selling well-used stuff;
I got a set of plugs in my Barracuda that, are barely used at 80,000 miles
Still work great
Starting bid $2.00 each/$15 for the set; They're coppers.
Yeah I know, I missed the point, but not by much.
These plugs went 93 in the 1/8th, will screw right into your teener..........

Don't forget, these weren't being reproduced until about 2013ish, and NOS ones were fetching $700 and up. I had even called Fram to see if they were going to start making them again, and I was told that there wasn't enough of a demand for them, WTF!! There was a minimum order of 200 I believe to get them to make another batch of them, which someone who had the cash actually did due to the demand for them (I wish that I had the spare $$) So I purchased a replacement for mine when they first came out for $150.

I guess if you want original used parts on your car, I have a few cracked heads for cheap.
Means you cant fix body/frame rust, or mechanical issues.
You just look at your non running all original car and watch it rot and be happy?LOL

Linkee no workee! Someone at Ebay caught on.

I do not keep up with the market really anymore, but the A12 cars have always been big $$, even though up and down like all cars on our market. If you have a # A12 car restored to perfection, a correct air filter in good usable condition is a must have, if you want to sell and gets it top price.
If a $ guy spends $50000 and up, HAVING such car totally restored, that big stupid price for the filter goes right along with the program!! Lots of $ and extra large ego required!???? Ha

Linkee no workee! Someone at Ebay caught on.

……..
upload_2018-7-23_10-13-49.png

Lol, Had to put that on the "watch" list to see if it sells.
upload_2018-7-23_10-19-43.png

-
Back