Another whats it worth thread.

-

Fisher

Old Guy with a Cool car.
Reaction score
I didnt want to put this in the for sale section yet as i dont know what this stuff is worth?

9 ''drum front brakes complete all together SBP with upper control arms attached. 1 new ball joint and the brakes are like new they measured .090 to the good. I have a local guuy that wants this stuff for his dart sa spares for now? should i just give it to him, or is it worth anything. I know this stuff is hard if not impossible to find. It came out of a duster with 20,000 miles on it.

Thanks for the input in advance.

I didnt want to put this in the for sale section yet as i dont know what this stuff is worth?

9 ''drum front brakes complete all together SBP with upper control arms attached. 1 new ball joint and the brakes are like new they measured .090 to the good. I have a local guuy that wants this stuff for his dart sa spares for now? should i just give it to him, or is it worth anything. I know this stuff is hard if not impossible to find. It came out of a duster with 20,000 miles on it.

Thanks for the input in advance.
I don't know about your area, but where I am at its no big deal to scrap 9" drum stuff. If I was gonna run small bolt, it wouldn't be 9" drums.

Ok thanks i will just give it to my buddy with the dart. He has helped me out, lent me some service manuals.

Yep. I scrapped a whole set of 9" brakes with NEW drums, shoes and bearings. No one wanted them.

People still want drum brake stuff? I would say you come pick it up it is yours... Unless you want some few pennies from scrap for it..

People still want drum brake stuff? I would say you come pick it up it is yours... Unless you want some few pennies from scrap for it..

Restorers look for OEM stuff all the time. Putting a modded car back into factory condition is just another part of the collector car hobby. As these cars approach they golden anniversaries "restored" versions will be worth, at least as much as modded cars.

This year 1965 A bodies are "Golden".

-
Back