any auto transporters on here?

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
I just found 2,2004 dodge ram 2500 series trucks in texas that im gonna buy,but im in north carolina.If there is anyone on here from or around the texas area that would like to transport these trucks for me,please give me a price.The way i have it figured up,by the time a fly out to texas,rent a uhaul car trailer,drive back while hauling the other,im gonna have between 1700.00-1800.00 plus missing 2 days work.Id prob be willing to pay somewere in that price range to have them hauled to me.Any body interested?thanks,Toby

Toby,

That's a heavy truck and some of the guys here and other boards might shy away from it. I know that it would max out my trailer and possibly overload it.

Plus, you got TWO of them???

Check over on slowparts, errrrr, Moparts in the transport section. There are a few guys that run the south with multi-car trailers. I bet you could get both done for right in that price range.

As cracked was saying, check Moparts (in the Transportation categoy). There's a father/son team (aka: iwanasuperbird and xccelerator) that have been moving a lot of cars for people there. Perhaps they can help you out.

There is also this gentleman named Bruce (forgot his last name) that has a two vehicle hauler. He brought a couple of cars from Illinois/Iowa to us in CA. He was excellent to work with and he was quick. He is based out of Texas. If you are interested, PM for his #.

-
Back