Any bad hot rod pics?

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
I mean bad as in terrible bad. I was looking for those lame jacked up muscle cars of the mid 60'S but I dont know how to search for them. These cars had bodies that looked like they were on stilt maybe 3 feet off the ground while the rest of the car was low. Hot Rod tried to explain the "performance wise, the center of gravity was still low" while showing one next to a regular car head on on a street. I just cant get that image out of my head, I need closure!
Ill start...This is lame..thats right, I said it!
2007_hot_rod_power_tour_day_5_pictures_39_z%2B1978_amc_pacer%2Bside_view.jpg

This was the coolest article......notice that the side pipes are actually rain gutters. LOL

thunderchicker.jpg

Google "image search", ugly hot rod

Funny_Car_26.jpg

ugly custom car

800px-ford-taunus-2000gxl-custom-front.jpg

571967d1269485148-track-star-racer-services-now-open-socal-buckfang1.jpg

I really AM LOL'ing!! Can't imagine anyone really thinking "there....my masterpiece is perfect!"

571967d1269485148-track-star-racer-services-now-open-socal-buckfang1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I mean bad as in terrible bad. I was looking for those lame jacked up muscle cars of the mid 60'S but I dont know how to search for them. These cars had bodies that looked like they were on stilt maybe 3 feet off the ground while the rest of the car was low. Hot Rod tried to explain the "performance wise, the center of gravity was still low" while showing one next to a regular car head on on a street. I just cant get that image out of my head, I need closure!

I actually kind of dig the pro-touring pacer. Imagine dropping custom ifs/irs and putting in a light modern 4cyl/6cyl. You'd have the ugliest, but most feared car on the autocross.

i like this car kinda cool now

A couple of these cars where built back when that stuff was "cool" style have changed with the time. I still like the big tires in back with the rear raised up but not that much :D

That is the best looking Pacer I have ever seen...

I don't think that's the corvette summer car.

It looks like a caricature of it, though.

-
Back