Any Bigfoot believers out there?

-

rklein383

Reaction score
Okay,
my favorite non-car show is "Finding Bigfoot". After doing a ton of research, I'm a Bigfoot believer.

Anybody out there seen one or know of someone that has seen one?

Rod

Ha, one of the newest episodes was done here where I live. :) There are lots of "sightings" around here.

My wife loves that show and I watch it too. I have never seen a bigfoot and I always wonder why cameras always go fuzzy when they film a bigfoot. I think that Bo Bo might be a bigfoot in disguise LOL

i got drunk with elvis last night after dinner with bigfoot, we hang out all the time

Attachments

• blown.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 368
Yep. He lives with us...... Jake's foot is a size and a half bigger than mine, at 15 he is eye level to me........ At least I don't have to worry about him borrowing my boots or shoes....... LOL

It sure is funny that no one's ever found one. That said.....it's also equally funny that the native Americans ALL have stories and carvings/drawings and paintings of a similar beast. Makes you wonder.

It sure is funny that no one's ever found one. That said.....it's also equally funny that the native Americans ALL have stories and carvings/drawings and paintings of a similar beast. Makes you wonder.

Only because he runs to fast. Something like 80 miles an hour. So if you calculate that let's see, two feet that's 160 miles an hour, times ambient air temp. divided by forget it my head hurts already.

OK I am from four generations of Oregon natives and story's of saskwatch where part of growing up around these parts .most sighting came out of northern CALIFORNIA and where fairly common in the 50s and 60s slowed in the 70s to almost none.if there ever where BIGfeets there gone now

OK I am from four generations of Oregon natives and story's of saskwatch where part of growing up around these parts .most sighting came out of northern CALIFORNIA and where fairly common in the 50s and 60s slowed in the 70s to almost none.if there ever where BIGfeets there gone now
They got tired of the cold and moved to Florida to become skunkapes.
The rest went to Tiebet to become Yeti, and chill with the monks:munky2:

I thought it was about this Bigfoot?

Attachments

• arc01_1024.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 316
Dumbest show I have EVER seen--EVER Did you get that!!!!What a joke they are all probably all millionaires now from that show.No such animal EVER -You don't think with ALL the hunters and hikers.Loggers,Nature lovers,Pot growers,Someone on the face of the earth would have shot one by now????? I tell you what if some guy ever dresses up like one of these FAKE images you see and ever comes by our camp,I'll probably go to the pokey for shooting him--HUH -Really u believe in them???

keep your camp sites clean...they will flat tear you a new one for smores

Only because he runs to fast. Something like 80 miles an hour. So if you calculate that let's see, two feet that's 160 miles an hour, times ambient air temp. divided by forget it my head hurts already.

Yes but where is the body once it dies..or does it live 200 years ?

I don't believe in it, peoples minds can play tricks on them and drinking sure doesn't help matters. You might even have a few freaks who enjoy dressing up as big foot. Some of us humans can act pretty silly at times

But there was different "breeds" of humans not so long ago (under 100,000--some only 4,000 years ago) My gut feeling tells me we killed them off cause they look so different from us. Too bad, too bad. I wounder what they could do better then we can today--maybe they were stronger-faster but we had more smarts and could plan ahead or just out fought them. We made weapons and shields

......bigfeet :violent2:

Attachments

• bf3.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 298
  • bf2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 298
  • bf1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 311

It is a head scratcher, but then again other civilizations also had their own tales of lycanthropes, and many other things. Hell, the egyptians had Anubis and a plethora of equally messed up figures in their tales :D

More like it makes you wonder what they were smoking :D A creature so mystical that no drunk has ever managed to bag one while out 'spot lighting' for deer...so rare that nobody has ever smeared one across the front of a 1 Ton truck at 4am :D Or the result of years of fooling around with the livestock and woodland creatures (anubis... half man-half jackal) :D

more sightings

Attachments

• vf4.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 286
  • vf3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 271
  • vf2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 274
There are bigfoots just not as many cuz da space men took em

-
Back