Any burnt orange cars out there

-
...our '75 Chevy Impalla was that colour...and we called it burnt or rusty orange...

grassy

its brighter in the sun light .

Attachments

• Optimized-Picture 021.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 281
PT cruiser Pearl tangerine
IMG_3981.jpg

The metallic gives it sparkle and the pearl gives it the glow. Pastortom, I like yours. is that a factory color?

Here's mine It's a PPG bronze, I don't have the paint code handy because it's up at the shop. I didn't restore the car, and wasn't a huge fan of the color, but it has really grown on me. The only problem is it seem's like everyone is going to this color now around here.

View attachment 250685

View attachment 250686
That looks great! I like the how smooth it looks with the black top and trim. Those wheels really set it off. Very nice! toolman

Ok, ok I know its not a car but in '73 this is medium burnt orange

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 210
Thank's toolman the wheel's are 15x7 torque thrust d's, with 4 1/2" bs.

I had to look at yours again. I noticed a few Darts @ the Nats with that wide body side molding annd I believe they were all black accent. Is that a special molding or a 1 year option? I sure like it. It balances the car out so much with the black top, black molding, and the charcoal wheels. Nice indeed!
This is a super sharp early A I have seen the last couple years at the Mopar Nats. It's a PT Cruiser color with a little extra pearl added. It is drop dead gorgeous especially in the sun. Your Dart and this 65 are in my top 5 favorites.
toolman

Attachments

• Mopar Nats 11 042.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Mopar Nats 11 043.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 206
Here's a pic of my PT Cruiser I tried to show earlier in the thread. Car is VERY dirty here but the color still pops.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_6647 (Small).JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 201
-
Back