Any Colorado A-Body owners?

-
Do you have any more info on this yar? Like maybe name or phone number

Just purchased a great 75 Scamp 318 - I'm in North Thornton. I'll be at the 8/25 CO Mopar show in Arvada.

DSCF0364.JPG

I live up in Fort Collins also!! I was the northern Colorado president for about 8 years. But Gary Wright is head of that now. The club has died down over the years and don't do a hole lot. There is a Toys for tots cruse this Saturday Dec 8th at 9:00 am at the sonic on Eisenhower (weather permitting) witch doesn't look good!! If you would like to join us jut bring a unwrapped toy and you are good to go. My Cell is (970)420-5260 for more info.We also do a car show in Septembers with the Wyoming club.
I drive a 1970 light blue d100 sweptline and have a premiered 1970 440 duster that I brake out once in a while and cruse collage!

Green WEDGE: I participated in the Sept 2004 and 2005 show at the Budweiser plant - you guys have some VERY,VERY NICE Mopars! Nice people too! That was an excellent venue - I hope it's back there in 2008. Sorry the club is not as active as it was - I noticed the web site is seriously in need of updating. What can I do to help??

1badDodge71 - Thanks for the nice comment! It's getting it's engine compartment detailed over the winter to get ready for 2008 show season. Should look almost like the day it left the factory when I'm done!

Thanks scamp80602! That was a good car show guys kind of show! I mean we didn't get a lot of people stopping and looking at the cars so Garry move that show in to Fort Collins. But it was a good end of the year show just for us, (The car show guys)!
I am trying to get it back out to the bud plant this year!!

I'm in little Monument, I've got a 1970 Duster that's a surprisingly clean survivor (old lady in California was its owner for the majority of its life). It's a 318 auto car, and it's a faded scratched gold color. I would like to meet up with some more people around the Springs some time and get some info on some shows around there. I recently took a trip up to Arvada to meet a guy from moparchat.com, there are a lot of Mopar guys up north!

I'm in little Monument, I've got a 1970 Duster that's a surprisingly clean survivor (old lady in California was its owner for the majority of its life). It's a 318 auto car, and it's a faded scratched gold color. I would like to meet up with some more people around the Springs some time and get some info on some shows around there. I recently took a trip up to Arvada to meet a guy from moparchat.com, there are a lot of Mopar guys up north!

Something for you to check out if you haven't already.

http://www.southerncoloradomopars.org/

One of you mentioned a club here in Wyoming. I'm about an hour north of Cheyenne and would love to get with a club.

71 Dart, 340, auto apart but going together soon

Nice to see more cars from Colorado. I'm from Strasburg my self

jaws rf.jpg

Thanks, gona try and get some new paint on it this winter.

Hey, new member here, home-based in Boulder, Co.

My ride is a 74 Duster /6.

Carpictures002-1.jpg

(and a 74 Nova, 1980 Firebird, 02 mustang..)

Anyone know of a good body shop that could do some small rust repair and/or paint?

Thanks!

100_1246b.jpg

Anyone know of a good body shop that could do some small rust repair and/or paint?

Thanks!

I'm going to be needing a good body shop as well. Right now, I just don't have the time, tools, or skills for the patches I need to weld.

Sorry not yet doing some body work and possible paint here real soon. It is a project mostly primer right now. Will get some a soon as I take some.

-
Back