Any Colorado A-Body owners?

-
I'm in Littleton & would be up for a local meet'n'greet!

Attachments

• ddart 001 (640x480).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 311
One of you local guys should buy my project, I ran out of money and hope. Good Co. title, Unibody and all related sheet metal in 2 coats primer ready for paint, complete Alterkation included. I have 8K in body prep and 4K in the Alterkation, I'll take 6K for it.
Shoot it with your color choice and start switching out parts off your rust bucket and you"ll be driving a restored Dart by Spring.
Screaming deal for someone, you know how quick you can drop thousands just on bodywork. Also includes new hood hinges and door hinges.

Jim
720-280-3701

Attachments

• Dart Sale 003.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 310
  • Dart Sale 005.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Dart Sale 009.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 283
There is a bunch of Mopar lovers that will be meeting at 715pm in Arvada tomorrow, the 7th. The address is 8555 W 57th Ave, all are welcome.

Roos, how bout a little more warning. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Sooo who is it that is meeting?

I would have except I saw people discussing meeting yesterday for the first time.

Just the car club I am in, Colorado Mopar, always could use new members.

Im up for about anything. Just wish it would warm up so I can finish wiring my car. We could wait and get together at Mopars at thunder mountain. Thats May 15th so alittle ways out there.

A get together would be fine. I say we wait a while until it warms up a little and have less snow. Ideas on where to meet?

You might feel old when you go to McDonald's and they ask you if you need help with your tray.

Hey all, I am fairly new to owning a Mopar, but grew up around them so I decided to throw myself into one! Picked up what I felt was a pretty clean '73 Duster - 318 mild build, 3 speed manual, no frills car with a little old-school flare.

Looking forward to spending some time on this forum learning some things!

The object of my insanity:

100_0829.jpg

100_0836.jpg

100_0831.jpg

100_0832.jpg

100_0827.jpg

Welcome to the site from someone a little to the east of you. Looks to be a nice Duster, plans?

Looks to be a nice Duster, plans?

Thanks! Not real sure at this point other than to get it running/driving better. Needs the front end rebuilt, a better carb than the spread-bore Q-jet that's on it now and some hotter spark. My uncle used to play with Mopars exclusively in his youth and wants to put 9:1 or 10:1 pistons in this 318 to liven it up a bit since it's got a mild cam in it already.

Anyone here know of any threads about budget build recipes for 318's?

After that, I'll be on the continual search for black interior parts, and then doing it up 340 tribute style...... just can't seem to come up with a color I like more than others......

Oh..... and get rid of the hideous wheels that are on it and put some big-n-little cop car wheels with dog dishes on it....... :D

Welcome! Nice duster! I built a 318 for my 66 that runs pretty good, and it is pretty basic. Only thing is, 318's are a little short on low end torque, and the altitude makes it even worse. If you can get the compression up a little from stock it helps. The "302" heads are a great start with smaller chambers.

Welcome from up north here in Longmont. We built a 318 for my son's 70 Duster, stock bore, KB pistons to up the compression, magnum heads and a mild cam. Runs pretty good, just need to swap the rear to something a little stronger.

Checkin' in from Lyons, CO here.

I"m driving/restoring a 68 Dart 270.

I"d definately be up for a meet and greet of some kind. Didn't realize we had so many colorado folks here.

My most recent project on the car, is to get these wheels on for real. This pic is a photochop. But the wheels and tires are in the garage, and i'm doing my BBP conversion right now.
Should look like thise for real in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• chopped.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 273
Any one know if thunder mountains been reschuled? Looks like bandimere's calender is open for Sunday the 22nd.

Any one know if thunder mountains been rescheduled? Looks like bandimere's calender is open for Sunday the 22nd.

Joe, In Windsor with a 67 Dart GT in the middle of a rebuild. I have some spare drive train parts and some other parts that I will be getting rid of as I get done.

I have also been looking for an 8 3/4 with no luck, that is unless you have some big bucks.

Nice looking Dart cowboyup. I'm from just north of you in Strasburg.

-
Back