Any dash-cam users?

-

pauly v.100

Reaction score
Got a Lukas ARA for my wife's new car and it came with two mounting bases, so I'm setting it up so I can unplug the power and put the cam in either car.
So far I've been very impressed with the picture quality and ease of use of the Lukas when in my wifes car, I can't wait to get some video from the valiant.

https://www.lukasdashcam.com/lukas-lk-7900-ara-dashcam

Hard to believe cars don't come with them already, with 360 coverage. Must be one somewhere.

I didn't think a couple hundred was bad for a high quality piece. I wasn't really looking for a bargain anyways since I tend to lean heavily towards quality over cost. I can use the same cam for two applications so that's cool. Nowadays if you get hit by somebody, having the whole incident saved on an SD card would be mighty a persuasive argument to insurance companies.

I bought one off ebay some time ago for about 80 with a remote rear camera, intended for the Dart. It is a chineseoated nightmare. I thing the "men-ru" was translated from Chinese to Hebrew to Russian to Swahelie and back to 'Murican LOL

My new 2016 GMC truck has a dash cam, ALTHO the only ones that have access to the output is law enforcement, presumably after an accident. Trying to find the code to be able to play what it records. not much luck.

-
Back