Any DieHard Bob Dylan Fans on Here?

-
One of my all time favorites. I even have a Bob Dylan station set up on Pandora that I listen to regularly.

Bob Dylan is proof if you did drugs and played an instrument, had a band in the 60's you were a hit! Hell hes an old man 71. I never did like his style even in the 60's and 70's.

I Like Bob, what a character! He is interesting as a person and as a singer/song-writer. Have a ton of his music on my Ipod.

One of the best. Blood on the Tracks would be in my Top 10 best albums.
C

His son Jacob with the Wall Flowers will be in Nashville on Thursday.

While some may not like Bob, they may be surprised to find he has written songs they like, done by others.

Soundtrack to my life.Lived with a couple dancers in St. Louis. Ran in to one years later.One of my favorites.[ame="http://youtu.be/YwSZvHqf9qM"]302 Found[/ame]

I am 60 just comes with the territory.Will probably go down as one of the best song writers EVER,Kevin.

The Times They Are A-Changin' is my favorite. I have it on vinyl
that I bought new.

Attachments

• Dylan (Medium).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 94
I'm 36 and he is still one of my favorites, right there with Clapton.

I had a chance to see him here a few months ago.
I didn't go because of work, and the people i know that went said he sounded like he was drunk or high or both. He might also have been sick. They were not impressed at all with his performance.
That being said, he is still one of the greatest song writers of all time, even if he has problems with his health or priorities today.

I have seen him twice in last 8 years.His voice is toast.I beleve it is mostly from 60 years of smoking.But still glad I went once in Portland Maine another in memphis tn.,Kevin.

-
Back