Any events in Ventura/Oxnard area this weekend ( 7/16-17) ?

-

TheMopars

Reaction score
Did a last minute beach house rental for this weekend with the family and
was looking to see if anyone knew of any cars n coffee etc this weekend? Or?

Thanks!

_MSP1409.jpeg

Ive never gone to this. Little too far away.

but I have gone to the museum. It’s cool.

it’s just north of 5th St in mid Oxnard

76B30D05-AD3A-4D27-BD6A-6C831F9E817F.jpeg

@autoxcuda Thanks, that's pretty close, 10-15 min. Now I'll have something to do while everyone else is still sleeping lol.

Well, I wish I was posting photos from the C&C but had a little issue yesterday. I had the trunk full for the trip and when I landed at the house I got out to pull the 3x5 matt I was planning to lay down in the garage in case of any drips etc. I kind of buried it loading up so I had to move some beach chairs closer to the back of the trunk. They must have hit the shaft from the lock cylinder when I closed the trunk popping off the lock spring. Pulled in the garage and went to open the trunk and nada, the key just spun. Decided to just chill and deal with it later. After dinner and some mini golf with the kids I wen to search the forums and of course my laptop and glasses were in the trunk! I searched the forums on my phone, blowing it up to read it lol and eventually found a thread with the info I needed. Got up this morning and removed the rear seat and sub/speaker box the previous owner installed and was able to empty the trunk that way and crawl in and open the lock. Glad I thought to pack a little tool kit for the trip. Now putting it all back together after I get this damn spring seated correctly.

Thanks FABO!

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg

Bummer. But glad you figured it out.

Look it over carefully that shouldn’t happen unless something in the truck hit that flat rod sticking out. Doesn’t need to stick out that far.

It’s a hot one, 98 deg, today to be working on cars.

Out here helping a young club member with his motor he starting collecting parts for 2 years ago and first start up today

BB5EEB31-2EF2-4F70-A264-19ABC8D9BA58.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back