Any gasket, any year, any car....GREAT COMPANY!!!!

-

dusterdan

Sublime Member
Reaction score
hey guys, just wanted to share how wonderful of an experience i had with a new company called DMT (Detroit Muscle Technologies) I needed to purchase a few differenct gaskets and one of the rare ones was the marker light gasket for a sharktooth grill...impossible to find just the gasket but they had them! and if the don't have the gasket for your car, send them your old one no matter the shape and they'll make it for you, free of charge and even pay return shipping!!!! The owner is James and Loretta and they're both great!!!! check out their website:

http://www.detroitmuscletechnologies.com/

Yep, two thumbs up for DMT. They have a lot of stuff not listed in their online catalogue, so even if you don't see what you need, call them. Top quality stuff, served up with excellent customer service and low prices.

I agree. I just bought the ac/heater box gasket kit for my Barracuda. It looks very complete and the directions provided will hopefully be as good as they look.

Ordered full gasket set for my Cuda. Still in transit, but I'll say James went the extra mile in preparing the shipment to go USPS to this Canadian customer.

Your item cleared customs in CANADA at 9:56 pm on April 27, 2011. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Out of Foreign Customs, April 27, 2011, 9:56 pm, CANADA
Into Foreign Customs, April 21, 2011, 5:15 pm, CANADA
Arrived Abroad, April 21, 2011, 5:15 pm, CANADA
International Dispatch, April 17, 2011, 11:40 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrival
Acceptance, April 16, 2011, 2:48 pm, ROSEVILLE, MI 48066
Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 16, 2011

The "any any any" part isn't exactly true.
The aftermarket ( P.G. Classics ) offers new indicator lenses for the rallye inst' bezel but they dont come with the required gaskets. DMT doesn't offer those.

The "any any any" part isn't exactly true.
The aftermarket ( P.G. Classics ) offers new indicator lenses for the rallye inst' bezel but they dont come with the required gaskets. DMT doesn't offer those.

…yet. Send them a sample (or the lens, or a paper tracing of the required gasket shape) and they'll make it for you.

…yet. Send them a sample (or the lens, or a paper tracing of the required gasket shape) and they'll make it for you.

Tried that . He was interested/willing to create a complete kit including the rubber isolators around the speedo head.
I didn't have all the application info he wanted nor was I willing to ship the only pieces I had.
Not to be considered negative feedback. Just didn't work out.

-
Back