any harley-davidson guys here?

-
Sold my 85 Wide Glide in 97.....bought a Dodge Dart vert....had the bike since new.

Nothing in the garage but dirt bikes these days...but I've got more damned Harley T-Shirts than anyone I know... I travel a lot so I get them from around the globe...and buy them for my buddies that still own H-Ds...they call it the T-Shirt of the Month Club...I call it expensive!!!

Ray

Yep, 1980 shovel, fat boy conversion.

02140009.jpg

Been riding since the mid 1960's, from flathead 45's and shovelheads to my present evo. Never had a pan, knuckle, or twin cam. Still have my 1996 Ultra that I bought new. Not riding as much as I used to. With gas as high as it is, that will probably change.

had a 2000 wide glide, some asshole stole it a couple years ago. Had a 1200 sporty but sold it to buy my new house last year. Would like to have a Road King Custom someday.

I've got an '05 Ultra Classic. I can't wait to get it out of winter storage.

Had a 79 shovelhead sporty and an 84 FXR. Currently without a scooter, though. Next bike will be a Nighttrain or a Wideglide.

Been riding an Electra Glide Ultra for the last couple years. Hoping to ride to Virgina to see my new Grandson the end of May.Wanta taka ride? We could meet in Sturgis this year. I do it everyear.

bear 012 (Small).jpg

I've been in the H.D. buisness since '77. I drag raced Sportsters for over 15 years. Ran 8.80's @ 150+ ALL MOTOR!!!
I still have my '69 Shovelhead that I bought in '76.

2003 XLC1200

(For non-Harley guys, it is a Sportser Custom with a 1200 cc engine. Black and silver two tone paint. That would be me on the Sporty)

Purchased brand spankin new in Sept. 2003 with a Gold Key Package. Glad my partner at work knows and raced with the owner of the dealership. I can't thank Louie enuff for his kind words and the intro to the owners. The best part was when he told them "You ARE going to sell him the bike dirt cheap."

Seen here on my ride to Ga. , ummm, actually, in Ga. Lawrenceville (sp?) this past summer. I grabed a HD touring seat for it. Man that was the best purchase I ever made for that bike. For long rides of course.
Did the Dragons tail as well. Excellent Hwy. 318 turns in11 miles.

Also pictured is my bud with his 80 Glide. A shovel head engine like 340 Swinger (post #7) has pictured, engine wise only ...I think again. Also a 1200 I think. Not to sure exactly.

2007 @ Bones house Ga..jpg

Bones & bones.jpg

Sporty & Glide 2 Ga..jpg

Sporty & gluide 3 Ga..jpg

Have 2 a built to a 1200 99 sporty with S1 Lighting heads andrews cams custom other engine mods etc. Runs 0-60 in 2.6secs, 10.36 in the 1/4 still says 883 on the tank. Hel of a sleeper.

Other is a twin cam 95 cu inch in a 2000 Road King Classic modified from a twin 88 some less radical, is the wife and mines 2 up cruiser bike.

Been riding an Electra Glide Ultra for the last couple years. Hoping to ride to Virgina to see my new Grandson the end of May.Wanta taka ride? We could meet in Sturgis this year. I do it everyear.

very nice bike, ive been to sturgis for every year since i was old enough to get my bike license (only 2 years ago). I felt embaresed riding with harley davidsons while i was on my first bike, (1980 Kawasaki KZ 550). I am harley shopping right now though. Im probably gona get a late 90's or early 00's sporter with an 883 evolution. Then of course its gona get the 1200 big bore kit..:snakeman:...and mabe a little bit of head porting. Ive always loved sporsters, nice old school look that screams bad a$$. If i could afford one I would buy a 1969 sporter with a 900 ironhead

2003 XLC1200

(For non-Harley guys, it is a Sportser Custom with a 1200 cc engine. Black and silver two tone paint. That would be me on the Sporty)

Purchased brand spankin new in Sept. 2003 with a Gold Key Package. Glad my partner at work knows and raced with the owner of the dealership. I can't thank Louie enuff for his kind words and the intro to the owners. The best part was when he told them "You ARE going to sell him the bike dirt cheap."

Seen here on my ride to Ga. , ummm, actually, in Ga. Lawrenceville (sp?) this past summer. I grabed a HD touring seat for it. Man that was the best purchase I ever made for that bike. For long rides of course.
Did the Dragons tail as well. Excellent Hwy. 318 turns in11 miles.

Also pictured is my bud with his 80 Glide. A shovel head engine like 340 Swinger (post #7) has pictured, engine wise only ...I think again. Also a 1200 I think. Not to sure exactly.

my buddy bought a new 03 sporty hugger he still has, same two tone paint, silver and black. And of course since its a 100th aniversery eddition it has about 50 different 100th aniversary edition emblems on it. he bought it as a 883 but right after he bought it he bought the 1200 buell thunderhead kit. That and the screaming eagle pipes make it a screamer

-
Back