Any ladder bar and pro tree guys in the group

-
I forgot to mention i do limit front end suspension travel. That allows the front tires to be pulled up out of the beams earlier. Trial and error. Too little travel and you will get spin. Also i use some old rubber shock bisquits as cushions so it doesn't shock the chassis when the limit hits
That actually makes a lot of sense
And will try to come up with a way to do something like that ,
Limiting the front travel and adding weight to the rear of the car is what got me down in the .030 range. Along with using a bump box . But that seemed to be the limit.
So I’m hoping the ladder bars will let me quit slapping the converter and get me a few more numbers along with locking the front down . I’m still trying to sort out exactly where to mount the front the bars to get the
Fastest “snatch “ on the front tire

The lower you can set the front of the ladderbar the more pitch rotation you get. And you want all you can get. Maybe consider a lighter front spring to gelp give it a run at pulling the fronts off the track.

Yes years ago powerglides had the fastest (no lag) transbrakes. Small front tires only got you so much. Even today I’m not sure the Mopars have a “pro brake” like the powerglides do. I only have one in use in the heads up car I’m building. You have to hold in the transbrake button to back up with them.
John I’ve been Looking into the this glide advantage
and sure enough they have from what I can tell
The fastest releasing solenoid along with the
Valve body . And it makes since because the handful of guys that are killing the class are using a glide . These guys will cut .00 light .
Regularly. Example I went .030
My opponent went .007 in the semifinals in the last event.
I have a pro-brake from protrans for my
904 just not sure how it compares to the glide
I plan to call Dave and get his opinion.

-
Back