Any luck finding Ammo?

-
I went and bought another box of critical defense today with no problem, I do however have problems finding 32win spl lol I wonder why.....

The 32 Win SPL is hard to find. I have 2 boxes and would like a couple more, but haven't had much luck finding it. I saw it online somewhere the other day, but didn't buy any. What model Win do you have? I recently got a 1894 from a uy who bought it from the original owner a couple weeks before. Ran the serial number, and it was made in 1937. Looks almost new.

No problems here locally, but Cheaper Than Dirt bulk 5.56 NATO stuff is about wiped out. I did just pick up 300 rds of .45 ACP Federal 185 gr. JHP stuff for a very reasonable price... 131 bucks shipped. .45 ACP is not as popular as it once was, thank Goodness for that.

Just checked, they have plenty of 40 S&W bulk ammo... http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?pagesize=1000&sort=priceperround&catid=647

ramcharger.....wow....you had me going on that site for awhile!!!!! those BVAC 500 round boxes seam REALLY cheap! I might have to spend so dough just to stock up!....even though i reload..... I see though they don't have BVAC 500 round box for .41 Mag :banghead:

The 32 Win SPL is hard to find. I have 2 boxes and would like a couple more, but haven't had much luck finding it. I saw it online somewhere the other day, but didn't buy any. What model Win do you have? I recently got a 1894 from a uy who bought it from the original owner a couple weeks before. Ran the serial number, and it was made in 1937. Looks almost new.

64physhy....go on the cheaperthandirt.com website.......they have 16 different choices for your 32 Win SPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOCK UP>>>>>>>>

Here in Wisconsin,No problems to get ammo--Walk in any store and buy what you want--Steve

I have a '94 as well a little newer then yours though as mine was built in '51. Mine has been used but well cared for and is still very nice. It's the rife that I am shooting in my avatar.

I can find the ammo fine on line, but it's fun going to all the different stores and seeing what else they have.

I recently picked up a box of the leaver revolution and am looking forward to shooting it.

Next time you vote remember who the National Guard belonged too after Hurricane Katrina hit Nawlins in 2005 when they removed the guns from people who wanted to protect what they had left. Denial is not a river in Egypt.

64physhy....go on the cheaperthandirt.com website.......they have 16 different choices for your 32 Win SPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOCK UP>>>>>>>>

I just moved to Yuma, AZ and can get them locally now! I also ordered that Saiga for my wife, but they said they couldn't get it in .223, so I got the 5.45. So much for for keeping the types of ammo down. Looking at getting a Rem 700 or something similar in a 30-06 or .308 next.

-
Back