Any Members from Australia or New Zealand? I need a part!

-

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Looking for the Heater Fan Motor Delete Plate for a 62 Body. I have the plate for the heater box, but need the little one. Any help is appreciated! I know I can make one, but I am looking for an original part.

Small_Plate.jpg

Thanks for the replies, Just seeing if someone down there has one, knows where one is or can send me in the right direction! Any pictures of what the hub cap deal looked like?
I can get my wife to look into the facebook deal also.

Looking for the Heater Fan Motor Delete Plate for a 62 Body. I have the plate for the heater box, but need the little one. Any help is appreciated! I know I can make one, but I am looking for an original part.

View attachment 1715234752

I'm in Australia, happy to help out if I can. Somebody was reproducing these.

A couple of good Australian Facebook groups you can try:
Valiant Charger Owners... Valiant Charger Owners
Valiant Pacer- For Fans Of The VF, VG & VH Pacer: Valiant Pacer- For Fans Of The VF, VG & VH Pacer

I'm a member of both groups, I've put the feelers out on your behalf, links below.

And in under a minute, we have the answer... Company called Hemi Performance have them, $AU49.00, your lucky day, they are on special for $46.95... LOL

Link to product description:
Six Pack Heater Motor Firewall Block Off Plate: (Pressed steel as per factory genuine)

Hope this helps!

ScreenShot012.jpg

Here's one on eBay, a reproduction, not drilled (drill it yourself) $AU65.00:
VALIANT CHARGER 6 PACK STYLE HEATER BLOCK OFF PLATE | eBay

Also, one guy has offered a second hand one for $50...
Follow this Facebook thread, refer comment by Phil Bryant:
Valiant Charger Owners

Bear in mind, these heater plates have become something of a 'holy grail' car part, all the guys wanting to run triple Weber's on Hemi sixes need these, and the equivalent heater with inbuilt fan motor...

G’day @Hyper_pak just stumbled across this thread. Is this what you are after? I purchased it a couple years ago but didn’t end up using it. Happy to send it your way for the cost of postage.
Cheers
Anthony

94C15285-032E-488F-B884-86535A5F3289.jpeg

THANK YOU! I will try and get the one from Hemi Performance.

Ordered and on the way! Thanks again!

-
Back