Any new information on reproduction manifold for my ‘74 Dodge dartsport 360.

-

Ammo

Reaction score
I’m still trying to decide which way to go, either the reproduction set from year one or TTi shortys.
Still looking for a OE set of manifolds...
When I decide on which set to buy, I will need to have new exhaust pipes to the tips installed.
Does anyone have any information on the reproduction set, (I only seen them at year one). Anyone else sell them, new/use and where are they made?
I checked with Howell automotive, he’s checking....
On the TTi shortys, I read a post here where a member posted pics of the TTi shorty headers on the drivers side of the motor, while it was sitting on the ground. They look good but they look bulky.
Ok, all, any help will be appreciate, thanks Ammo

There is a complete install of the TTI shorty's in the "How to articles" here.

Driver side shorty TTI header

IMG_24961.jpg

i just bought a set of the repro manifolds from Shakerhood.com.. They look good and not pocked mark like the used ones will be. They don't have the heat riser holes, but nobody uses it anyway. There not cheap but they will last forever and fit. I bought Hemi repros 16 years ago and there still great. I just sprayed VHT Flame proof ceramic coating on them in cast iron.

Some longer-period cams work best with longtubes. Two-bbl cams don't care.
Hi-overlap cams don't come alive unless they do have longtubes
The factory 340 cam is kindof on the fence. It has 44* of overlap. With the AVS carb, headers only make a little more power, but with the TQ, she comes alive.
I have never heard of a 360 that lost power after the longtubes went on, and the tune was in..
Just trying to help.

What choices do we actually have on good fit shorties? Regardless of cost, which LOL IS actually a factor

-
Back