any one purchase these floor pans??

-

demon700

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has bought a set of the floor pans advertised on FABO from eBay? The price looks good, but its hard to tell from the pictures what kind of quality they may be. I have seen the ones from auto body specialties and they look good, but are $90 bucks a side, worth it i guess for the quality...

You are not that far from me, I am in Fredericton and I have a nice complete floor for sale from the firewall lip back to the front of the rear seats all the spotwelds were drilled to remove it and the inner rocker panels are there as well. This was removed from a rust free southern car. I am asking $350.00 O.B.O. and you wont have any duty, taxes, or shipping to pay. My name is marvin and the phone number is 460-1882 if you are interested

Hey Marvin, I was up to see you earlier this year and picked up a few parts. I really only need the drivers side floor pan, but would like to do the passenger side to, but the rear pans are fine. Thanks though. Any luck selling that 340?

$90 a side isn't too bad. Remember you get what you pay for and floor pans are a pretty important part of your car. I wouldn't take the chance.

-
Back