any problems with 15" alum slots?

-

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
Ok- so I am not going to get the 14" slots. Will there be fitment problems with 15" alum slots? Someone posted earlier about the 14's will hit the caliper unless you use a spacer- then it will scrape the fender. Will 15" slots scrape anything without spacers? I may be able to get 15" slots for $50 each. If this keeps up, I will just try and find some 15" Ralleyes and call it a day lol
Any and all help appreciated, and yes- this is a help from another post. Starting over for more opinions lol

There is no reason why, if measured correctly, 15 inch wheels would rub. Now, if you are just talking used wheels that someone had laying around and is trying to sell you, all bets are off.

Take your time and take careful measurements, and know what wheels fit your application. Then go looking for those wheels. Don't just buy a set of used wheels and hope that they fit your car. You're setting yourself up for frustration if you do that.

I am looking for a set of old Fenton slots right now to slap on when I want to go to a nostalgia run. I love the old school look. Good luck!!

They could be designed for a Ford. I have a similar like issue with Ford Bronco rims on my Magnum. The offset is slightly off.

like i posted before. i have a 15x7 with a 3 1/2 inch backspace, with a 195/65/15 on the front of my duster, with no interference issues at all...

.........I have 15x7 eagle alloys with 3.5 backspace with P205/60R15s BFG Radial T/As.........15x8.5 on rear with 3.5 with P225/70R16 BFGs....kim.............

-
Back