Any Summit codes about to go bad out there?

-

Clelan

Inferno Red Duster
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm about to spend part of my Christmas Bonus on my car and was wondering if anyone had a Summit code they weren't going to use.

Cley

Man, there were a ton a couple weeks ago, but it sounded like they all expired at the end of 2023. Hopefully someone can hook you up. I'll be getting at least a handful of them at Detroit Autorama in a month or so if you can't find one by then I'll have some to pass out

If happen to be a drag racer with an NHRA number sign up for their pro-shop membership

…saved a lot of money over the years

I'm about to spend part of my Christmas Bonus on my car and was wondering if anyone had a Summit code they weren't going to use.

Cley

Google the World Of Wheels car shows. I’m probably not going again but pittsburgh has theirs the end of January. Summit is always there passing out codes. The shows are in many cities

Cley
For whatever reason I haven't seen you post in awhile...
HELLO!...

Hey there! I been busy building stuff with my son, and now I'm building a Jeep YJ with my daughter! Be back on my car really soon!

Cley

Pretty sure they all expired on 12/31/2023. You will have to wait for tracks to open up for big races that Summit sponsors to get any coupons.

Here’s the Pittsburgh World Of Wheels schedule and summit usually has a booth. They have about outpriced me by time I pay for parking on top of show prices. Someone on Moparts said they were going and will be giving out codes. Keep your eyes open after these dates I listed in the race section over there.

Pittsburgh World of Wheels. Autoshow - Jan 19- 21, 2024 | Autorama.com

IMG_1242.jpeg

-
Back