Any UFC fans here?

-

68fastback

Reaction score
Are any of you watching the UFC 100 this weekend? The only thing I like as much as Mopars is MMA.

Im sure my brothers will be watching. mY older brother trains with Dan Cramer and my younger brother went to school with him.

My pick...slight edge Mir over Lesnar...I think the Lesnar needs more experience and once he gets that no one, not even Fedor will be able to stop him!

ZooKypr

My pick...slight edge Mir over Lesnar...I think the Lesnar needs more experience and once he gets that no one, not even Fedor will be able to stop him!

ZooKypr

Oh I think Fedor will stop him no matter how much experience he has. I am not a Lesnar fan. I think Mir, St. piere and Bisping.

yep I am a UFC fan too!

u.jpg

Lesnar, GSP and Henderson................havent missed a PPV in years. All three have their points of interest, but those are my picks

Fan here. I also think Mir is going to win this one. Frank is in amazing shape for this fight and Lesnar is overconfident.

I don't know, that Lesner is a Big SOB! He strikes llike a frieght train. If Mir is ready, could be the fight of the year! I like St. Peirre alot, he is a real techniction and a joy to watch. Beshing but slightly, I do love MMA!

We'll be at B-Dubs tonight watching UFC100.. I usually don't root for any one person til I start watching it.. lol. Our buddy fights MMA, his trainer is pro, and trains with Matt Hughes in St. Louis.

Looks like a barn burner to night with the big fellas !!!!!
Lesnar by knockout.......To big,to powerful.

ZooKypr

Pff please.

LESNAR IS A CHOIR BOY COMPARED TO FEDOR.

The guys a living legend an hes humble as.
Let lesnar get to fedors tally before anyone starts
bragging about him.
Im sure yous have seen that fight with fedor against
that mammoth 7 plus ft asian guy.
Unbeleivable.

Lesnar, Henderson and GSP for me as well. I think Lesnar is somewhat underated, granted he has a lot to learn but his size, strength and granite chin are a lot to content with.

Pff please.

LESNAR IS A CHOIR BOY COMPARED TO FEDOR.

The guys a living legend an hes humble as.
Let lesnar get to fedors tally before anyone starts
bragging about him.
Im sure yous have seen that fight with fedor against
that mammoth 7 plus ft asian guy.
Unbeleivable.

Fedor is only humble because he doesnt speak English. He's a tough dude in the ring though. He'd beat Lesnar as of now........but the guy weighs 295 at fight time and is agile. Nobody has those tools

Fedor is only humble because he doesnt speak English. He's a tough dude in the ring though. He'd beat Lesnar as of now........but the guy weighs 295 at fight time and is agile. Nobody has those tools

Tour right lesner is a tool

Big UFC fan here. I don't care who win's I just wanta see a good fight!!! And not 3 second's just our money's worth. Not that a quick knock out isn't fun to watch just show me the BLOOD!!!

Man I don't know what happened before the live show but the whole canvas was covered in blood when the first fight started. That Bock is a real tool. He flips off the fans talks trash about the main sponsor for UFC (Bud Light) and said he will drink a Coors because Bud Light wont give him any money, and then gets vulgar about sleeping with his wife. That guy needs to go away.

-
Back