Any UFC fans here?

-
I didn't catch the PPV but did watch 3 hours of The Greatest 100 UFC Fights on spike TV just before it. That was some great stuff. I was a big Gracie fan back in the day.

Awesome results!!GSP dominates Alves,I was worried about this fight.GSP has shown again his wrestling ability!

Fedor is only humble because he doesnt speak English. He's a tough dude in the ring though. He'd beat Lesnar as of now........but the guy weighs 295 at fight time and is agile. Nobody has those tools

No i think hes humble. Period.
Its not because he doesnt speak english. Theres translaters all
the time for when he talks. Look at silva,runs hes mouth all the time.
Im not saying silva isnt good, hes great,i suppose when you know
your good at something you can ran your mouth!

But still,bottom line is fedor isnt a bragger.
He doesnt think hes the best.

An thats what makes HIM the best,because hes
always looking for new way to grow as a fighter.

My bad if im sounding ranty.

Lesnar is doing more than just "playing" the villain, the guys a grade A tool. Not touching gloves at the beginning of the fight? C'mon. Not to mention his ridiculous antics afterwards. He shows no respect whatsoever. And as far as I can see has no real skills aside from being 6'3 and 265 lbs, the Shaquille O'neil of the UFC. Anybody that big with any training whatsoever would be a knockout threat.

I hope the UFC can sign Fedor after his contracts up in August so I can watch him take Lesnar apart.

The rest of the fights were great though, incredible KO by Henderson, Bisping circled directly into a right hook despite having his trainers tell him at least three times to stop circling to the left. Alves did a good job making GSP work for the fight, he's obviously strong but GSP just has incredible skills.

Brock just needs to go away, nothing interesting about watching him fight and the UFC doesn't need his complete lack of sportsmanship, he acted like a playground bully afterwards. Not a good plan for career longevity.

-
Back