Any Western PA guys here?

-
Dubois! I was born and raised in Clarion and moved down to SC to go to college about 12 years ago. Havent been up that way for a couple years though.

My 1969 Road Runner is running around Clarion now days. I used to live in Warren PA and Erie before I moved to Williamsport :) . not super close anymore but I used to be right near ya and know the area.

i'm from Nicktown, not to far from ebensburg (cambria county)

I live in St. Marys, PA. I have a 75 Plymouth Duster silver with Boca Raton interior. Prev owner painted car white. One family owned car until this march when I bought it. Originally a NC car. Im trading it to a lady in Breezewood for a 98 Durango. I have 2 Dusters and need a 4wd. My other Duseter is a 74. Originally a S6 with 3 speed stick and bucket seats. I had a 75 duster when I was 18 with a 360-non original, that my dad and I built back then- frame up. Some kid totaled the front when I was in Air Force in NC. So I bought a 74 duster to switch all my 75 stuff over to. Sold that car 10 years ago. Saw my "old" car on ebay in april?? and bought it back after 10 years. Cool right?!

Anyway- looking for bucket seats (preferred) or bench seat for it now, along with radiator and windshield, door-ign-trunk key and lock set needed. Safelite quoted me 300 for new windshield, gasket, and install- anyplace cheaper? I have no front seat now-need a tan/gold colored seat preferrably, but may take other colors and just get a seat cover somewhere for now.
I have several headlight chrome sets to sell, a yellow trunk lid, and some small parts I cant think of right now lol.
814-512-0305
John

Im about 30-40 min north of DuBois.

If any of you have a good cheap windshield, bucket seats, or bench seat-prefer gold/tan color, steering wheel- with small horn button-not the T looking one, and a fm radio that fits in a duster dash.

I'm near the rest of yinz guys. I'm from the Irwin area. Not as much a newbie as a lurker. So, since we seem to be winding down the show/cruise season, who has the best end of season car show?

I was born in Brookville Pa, lived in Bradford, Pittsburgh, Philly, and now Erie. Nice to see we have so many members on the west side of Pa. I always go to Franklins apple fest if the weather is good its an nice show with great food in a cool little town its oct 8-9th this year. The car show is sunday. If its gonna be nice get there early.

Attachments

• SSCN0092.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 427
I'm here in Franklin, Pa. we have AppleFest coming up this weekend ,starts tomorrow with the car show Sunday sure has got big over the years. Just had a stroke so probably not going to make in the show this year.

0929081218a.jpg

Albion Pa has a nice swap meet/show in the spring and Dunkirk NY also has one

Between Altoona and Bedford...One brother married a girl your way (Brookville). Met her while he was recruiting in area for USMC. Car shows of 400 plus units usually carry a fair share of Mopars.Some BB MOPAR items usually posted on Craigs list or pennnswoods via MOPAR listing or specific car brand. Some show up under Traders Guide also... Randy

there you are. i think western pa is as strong a group as any on this forum, right,guys? i come up past dubois to get to camp in elk co.

Between Altoona and Bedford...One brother married a girl your way (Brookville). Met her while he was recruiting in area for USMC. Car shows of 400 plus units usually carry a fair share of Mopars.Some BB MOPAR items usually posted on Craigs list or pennnswoods via MOPAR listing or specific car brand. Some show up under Traders Guide also... Randy

Randy,

Are you in East Freedom? I saw your car there many times there when I worked in Saxton several years ago.

Craig

Joel Snyder camps near my back yard lol. Im about 20 min from Benezette- in St. Marys

Im in elderton,pa. Between indiana and kittanning,pa. Im through your area all the time with work. Come to the elderton car show this summer and look me up!

Robinson Twp--- 10 mins west of Pittsburgh, pa

71 Demon 340/904/3.91
71 Demon Pro Touring Gen3Viper project.

I am originally from Kane PA. I go through St Mary's on my way up from where I live in MD

-
Back