Anybody entering ArmDropLive?

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Is anybody from southern Ontario entering ArmDropLive(Pinks All Out)at Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuaga Speedway)on July 31/10 weekend?I,m thinking about entering my 66 Dart this year.Lastyear I entered my 73 Dart Sport 340,didn,t makeout to well missing 3rd gear at the top.Was still a big event with some beautiful cars/trucks/equipment/girls.Hoping to see some other members there to represent Ma Mopar and FABO.See you there!
Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 054.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 054.jpg

Come on,there,s gotta be someone from around here entering?:angry7:

My friend has a 66 Chevelle 396 4spd. he wants me to drive it for him, I haven't
made up my mind yet, but I will be there to root you on.

Kenny

Way to go Petty! Show em your stuff,run some 10's, they seem to like the 10 second bracket.Would be nice if ya had some more company.8)

We'll be rooting for ya from AZ Scott. A friend of ours made it to the finals before losing, but it was a great show to see :happy10:

Havent been to the races in a long time...might just have to book that wekend and see how your 66 runs Scott!

Nice, that would be cool to see Scott. Someone has to go to shoot some video of Scott's run.
I will see if I can get some time off and swing down...beer sounds good LOL
AL

Nice, that would be cool to see Scott. Someone has to go to shoot some video of Scott's run.
I will see if I can get some time off and swing down...beer sounds good LOL
AL
I,m sure the main attractions will be held Saturday July 31,there,s 250 cars/trucks entered.Lastyear was 500 and with rain on/off I think Rich was getting alittle peeved LOL.Was a great event with lots of hot cars,chicks,bands.All around good times!Hope to see you all there,gonna need all the cheering I can get!:cheers:

-
Back