Anybody have a Chrysler 200?

-

dogpro

Reaction score
I was wondering how people like the 200 as there is some really good deals on them now and I am thinking about one. Any problems? how is real world gas Milage ( I travel 50 miles per day) and just overall how do you like it?
Thanks,Lou

we got a 2013 200 and a 2013 dart a month ago.. Not sure what the mileage is real time, but sure like the look and the ride.. Classy Vehicle and great price. I am driving the dart for the most part, or my 65, but the wife and son like it a lot.

I test drove a 2012 200 convertible, Its a classy looking car. The interior was not great though, cloth-patterned seats kind of killed the look for me. I thought the car was built on the old Sebring platform? I never liked the Sebring:vom:

I have a 4cyl chrysler 200 and I get 25mpg on average. its been a good car.

Had to have one for a few days while the dealership did some work on my wife's Avenger. Like the Avenger a lot more, but the 200 was a 4, Avenger is a 6. It road nice, handled nice and did well on gas mileage. If you can find a comparable Avenger with a 6, I'd get that!

I had a 2013 chrysler 200 s with a sunroof ,leather seats, nav. That was white with black wheels, I loved it everything about it was great

I'm pretty sure it is the Sebring platform.

A positive would be that the bugs are probably all worked out.

I didn't care for the 1st gen Avenger/Sebring styling, but I think the new Avenger looks really good.

I have a 2012 200 V6 I like it. recent 200 mile highway drive 68 & 72 MPH
the computer said it was averaging 30 to 33 mpg
It also has turned 14.62 in the 1/4 mile.

From what I have read, the 200 is getting a complete remake, maybe 2014.
I think thats the reason for the good buys right now.
I would get one with the Pentastar V6 for sure, these thing are fast, produce great fuel milage.
My Brother-in-law put his wife in a new 200.
He is an Import guy, they have no complaints about it & are very impressed with it.
I also like the Avenger, & looks like it will be around longer than it was intended to, which is good.
It was to be dropped next year.

A friend bought a white four door and it's a real classy car when you're standing right in front of it. It's perfect for HER. I'm six-one 215lbs with big shoulders and it wasn't comfortable when I got in. I wanted a new Dart until that day. Gonna hold out for a cheap, used 300 or Charger someday.

I have a 2012 200 V6 I like it. recent 200 mile highway drive 68 & 72 MPH
the computer said it was averaging 30 to 33 mpg
It also has turned 14.62 in the 1/4 mile.
You're a lot faster than the mag test car
2011 – 2012

(3.6 L models)
  1. 0-60: 6.7 sec (Sedan)
  2. 0-60: 7.0 sec (Convertible)
  3. 1/4 mile: 15.3 sec

• Engine: V6 - 3.6 L DOHC 24 valve
  • HP: 283 hp @ 6400 rpm
  • Torque: 260 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm
  • FWD
  • 6-Speed AT
  • Fuel Economy: 19/29 mpg

280 NET HP is pretty dang good esp with 20+ MPG.

I also lament the passing of the days when Mopars had an extra inch of headroom.

I don't fit in ANY of the newer cars- I am right on the headliner of Chargers and 300, and no F;n way can I get in to an Avenger or Dart :(

Thank for the replies guys! I am thinking more of the 4 banger for mileage but if there is going to be a facelift it might be wise to wait for the next model.

I was wondering how people like the 200 as there is some really good deals on them now and I am thinking about one. Any problems? how is real world gas Milage ( I travel 50 miles per day) and just overall how do you like it?
Thanks,Lou
I had a rental one for the last month while my Challenger sat at the dealer waiting for a part. It was a 2013 base model 4 banger. It got 26 MPG on mostly hwy driving (not too impressive) and 19mpg on E-85. Big trunk, just would have liked better MPG. :neutral:

-
Back