Anybody have a Copper '67 Dart?

-

Detroit Iron

Reaction score
I'm looking for some interior photos if you can help me out. Specifically, looking for photos of the dash pad, and dash frame colors, and the console too if you have a console car. Thank you!

Been a while since I had this one, but there is one picture I have of the interior before I stripped it the rest of the way...

IMG_20140222_122244157.jpg

IMG_20140222_122219262.jpg

Well the official term for copper is Turbine Bronze, so the dash pad is kind of brown, more like burnt orange. I wish I had better pictures.
Turbine Bronze is not Copper, two different colors.
This is my Copper interior 1967 Barracuda, the dash frame is a chestnut brown, pad is basically the same.
2018-03-17_010.jpg

2018-03-17_015.jpg

Alan

Thank you for the info. Yes paint codes would help. I have a Copper Dart, but the original dash frame and console are gone. What I have now is a black dash frame and console. I wanted to paint them the correct color, but my paint supplier says that color isn't available. Pictured are the codes from the Dupont paint chip card.

Maybe I should try another shop before I do something terrible like a rattle can job. :rolleyes:

Paint Code - Interior.jpg

Paint Codes.jpg

So his paint code is TT1? It would help tremendously if people put the paint code on their posts...
Yes the exterior paint code on this car is TT1

The copper interior in 67 could have been had on
BB1-Black
HH1-Dark Copper Metallic
TT1-Medium Copper Metallic
WW1-White

Alan

Thank you for the info. Yes paint codes would help. I have a Copper Dart, but the original dash frame and console are gone. What I have now is a black dash frame and console. I wanted to paint them the correct color, but my paint supplier says that color isn't available. Pictured are the codes from the Dupont paint chip card.

Maybe I should try another shop before I do something terrible like a rattle can job. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1716037337

View attachment 1716037338
I went through the same thing, the color I ended up with was more brown and didn't have enough red in it.

Alan

View attachment 1716037337

View attachment 1716037338
Yes the exterior paint code on this car is TT1

The copper interior in 67 could have been had on
BB1-Black
HH1-Dark Copper Metallic
TT1-Medium Copper Metallic
WW1-White

Alan
I had my paint store scan and custom mix my console paint.

718F592E-FC1E-4FC6-A99D-B5CDDEBC85BA.jpeg

-
Back