anybody have a pair of vintage mindblower

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MY68/6GT

Reaction score
6x9 speakers? looking for that imposible item for one of my cars

mind blower speakers were the ones that can with indv power amps mounted under the speakers 1973-78 were when produced by pyramid

Flashback! I had a set in my old Duster! I remember sitting on the court square blasting "Rock-n-roll Fantasy" by Bad Company and everyone asking about the stereo in my car.

I finally sold it all and got a KE-5000 Supertuner and all Pioneer gear. Those were the days...

Good luck, Rg

6x9 speakers? looking for that imposible item for one of my cars

I have a pair that were bought new in 77 and the only thing missing is the square cover for the rear deck.The speakers,wires and controll knob are all there. They are used and have not been tested and are in a box and have been for 30+ years.Let me know. Randy

I have a pair of the amps.The speakers fuzzed out, I removed the amps, mounted them in a project box with RCA connectors for IN and OUT and POWER, and now they can power any speakers I hook to them.

They're still plenty loud.

I had about 4 sets in my car back then,blew all of them out playn' "Boston" in 76. My folks live about 2500 miles from me now, but the last time I was there, a set was sitting on a shelf in their basement.

I had about 4 sets in my car back then,blew all of them out playn' "Boston" in 76. My folks live about 2500 miles from me now, but the last time I was there, a set was sitting on a shelf in their basement.

Do you want to sell the ones you saw in the basement

I have a pair of the amps.The speakers fuzzed out, I removed the amps, mounted them in a project box with RCA connectors for IN and OUT and POWER, and now they can power any speakers I hook to them.

They're still plenty loud.

Wanna sell em

I have a pair that were bought new in 77 and the only thing missing is the square cover for the rear deck.The speakers,wires and controll knob are all there. They are used and have not been tested and are in a box and have been for 30+ years.Let me know. Randy

Wanna sell em?

interested in selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back