Anybody in socal??

-

Firemybird

Firemybird
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anybody in southern california around this forum??
just looking for some new friends that can wrench on the car with me or vysa versa....

I think i have all of about 4 friends anymore and 1 of them lives out of state!

Im lame, lol!!!!

I'm out by Palm Springs/Indio.

There are a lot of guys that live in and around Riverside/Moreno Valley

My dad and i are from Anaheim. Like autoxcuda said, there are a bunch of us!!!

im from so cal, live in the valley when im off school and out in azusa when im in school

I'm in San Diego. Still working on getting the Cuda out and about before summer is over....damn transmission leak

I'm from Torrance...

Hope I get to see all you SoCal guys at the Ricky & Ronnie's Mopar Invasion Saturday the 23rd!

I live in Banning,Ca. but am always down in Bloomington working on dam Old Mopars

cool!!

yeah i'm al over socal, i live in riverside and work in colton/san berdo but my job takes me ALL over the I.E...

the only guy i've ever known that was into mopars lives around the block from my mother and he's a jerk!!!

i'd really love to go to the shows but my car's not exactly CHERRY.....

well not yet anyway :-D!!!!

i also have this horriable "wondering" problem with my steering!!
i've lived with it but it seems like it's getting worse!

anyway, thats another topic for another thread!!!

cool!!

yeah i'm al over socal, i live in riverside and work in colton/san berdo but my job takes me ALL over the I.E...

the only guy i've ever known that was into mopars lives around the block from my mother and he's a jerk!!!

i'd really love to go to the shows but my car's not exactly CHERRY.....

well not yet anyway :-D!!!!

....QUOTE]

Run whatcha brung. Bring it out to the Ricky and Ronnies Cruise In. Don't be intimidated. We've had primered Dusters and Fall and Spring Fling next to number matching 71 Hemi Cudas.

The best way to have people appreciate the work you plan on doing to your car is showing it "before" you do the work. Then people can see your progress that you did yourself. Proves you just didn't buy it that way. You'd be surprised how many people go out of their way to offer you leads on good services, good deals, and parts for your car when you display your car.

Last year at Rocky and Ronnies we had a couple cars in primer, one with no grille, high school project, fresh barely running 5.7 conversion...

Bring the car on out no one will be down on you for it "not being cherry". My car needs a lot of work and paint but I still took it to the spring fling and I am going to the fall fling. Hope to see you there if you can make it.

It so true...people respect all the old cars!

Besides, what a great place to meet people willing to offer advice or help with your car. Fellow Dart owners will be there, and many of them are works in progress.

I hear what your all saying, it's just that i've driven up to a couple shows and people looked at me like i wasn't worthy to park next to they're car...

The thing that i dont under stand is that my car isn't really jacked up, a few dings here and there and maybe a little exhaust leak but nothing to bad, lol!!

i'll never understand some people but you guys seem really cool, i'm glad i found this sight....

Thanks for the support!!

Maybe i will come out 8)!!!!!

I hear what your all saying, it's just that i've driven up to a couple shows and people looked at me like i wasn't worthy to park next to they're car...

The thing that i dont under stand is that my car isn't really jacked up, a few dings here and there and maybe a little exhaust leak but nothing to bad, lol!!

i'll never understand some people but you guys seem really cool, i'm glad i found this sight....

Thanks for the support!!

Maybe i will come out 8)!!!!!

Were those shows all Mopar shows?

This car was at Ricky and Ronnies cruise in last year. It's in primer and doesn't have a grille!! It's all good !!

pict1043.jpg

Primered Dart:
pict1027.jpg

Father and son high school project:
pict1038.jpg

At one Spring Fling there was a picture of a beat 72 Coronet jump starting the Blake orange on orange 71 Hemi Cuda convertible. It was like a $400 car jump starting a 4 million dollar car. Classic !!

At Fall Fling we don't have any judged classes. It's a Show and Shine that we encourage projects and daily drivers to attend!!

-
Back