Anybody know Bryant Jackson?

-
Word on the street here is that the Arrow in the pic has been sold. In fact, I know the new owner. Let me do some more checking. I know some of the guys that he thanks for getting the car going. Back to the streets...

After more checking... My friend believes that the Arrow in the pic is the car he bought recently. He confirms that he knows the guy and that the guy has moved. He doesn't have any contact info, but he told me where to find one of the guys mentioned in the "shout-out". I'll drop by that shop tomorrow and if I can get you some contact info, I'll PM you with it.

Lets hope your cars are safe and sound somewhere.

As I say if I can get my cars back without getting the police involved I will be very happy!

..............If u dont find anything out soon go to thr police .........most every1 has a drivers liscence, not a fixed addy......good luck......kim.........

As I say if I can get my cars back without getting the police involved I will be very happy!

Hummm.... I can't understand why a guy would take off with your cars and you don't want to even take 5 minutes to talk to the police. Like Martin said you don't have to actually file charges against the guy. Just explain what happened and see if they can locate him.

Hummm.... I can't understand why a guy would take off with your cars and you don't want to even take 5 minutes to talk to the police. Like Martin said you don't have to actually file charges against the guy. Just explain what happened and see if they can locate him.

Go to Police. If anything ask them to pay him a wellness visit to make sure he is ok...lol You do have the titles to said vehicles, Right? In your name, RIght?

The longer you wait, the less your chances of getting your cars back:clock:. From what you have said, the dude sounds shady. If it was me, I would have already talked to L.E.O. and found out about my legal options at the very least. So that I did not end up banging my head on the wall :banghead: and :-({|= playing a sad song.....

The police will be the fastest way to find your cars. If he stole your cars I'd press charges, its a crime and it cant be let go. If he just lost contact well ok dont press charges. good luck

I went to the police when the guy took my seats to do the upolstry and went MIA . They said, " Can't help you since you willingly gave the pcs to him " .

Typical wimpy-*** California 'police agency' reply ! In California , if you want for the police to assist you in matters such as this , you have to mention something to the effect of : " The guy has a gun on him ... " , which will get their SEIU attention .

btw , how is Hayward these days ? Tennyson off of I-580 ; my aunt and cousins used to live over there . There were two MoPar freaks in their neighbourhood (!!) .
Too bad that town has taken a turn for the liberal worst ...

if you wait too long ,the cops will ask you,
WHY DID YOU WAIT SO LONG TO CONTACT US.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their help in finding Bryant. As I hoped, it was a series of misunderstandings that got me here. This board was VERY helpful in finding Bryant, word got back to him that I was looking for him and he called me last Saturday, and we met Sunday to hash things out. There was a lot of drama behind the scenes that kept him from calling me back or giving me a heads up. He gave me his new address and contact info. So I think I’m good.

So thanks for everyone’s help!

So he still has the cars then I take it. See? You never ever know what happens.

Wow, what a relief for you. It's very good to see the FABO member(s) helping you locate your cars. None of my business, BUT, I would get my cars back from him, not that he is dishonest but just because of what he put you through for the last several days.

Often people create their own drama, and they seem to spill it onto others.:wack:

I think I'd be getting a copy of his driver's license and my cars back. He can move again at any time, right.

He's not the only one who can work on cars. Play with Fire---
You want to be an independent person, not Dependent...

There's obviously something wrong here, and you feel comfortable being a part of it.

What kind of help do you think you'll get next time ? :violent1:

Who knows ! He could be duplcating your car keys and selling them to someone, later on. You'd be a sitting DUCK.

-
Back