Anybody live in cameron missouri?

-

prostr340duster

Reaction score
Looking at a drum set in cameron mo. Would need it picked up and shipped to oHIo?

its around a 4 hour drive from me. looks like it up north close to the Kansas/Missouri border. ok lets see if this works. here is the link to the map quest page. thanks Mopar65.

http://mapq.st/12HUoeg

Cameron, Missouri. Is located at I 35 and u.s. 36 highways. I used to live 18 miles west of there in St Joseph, Missouri. However I now live 400 miles away from there. But still have family in the area. Pm me some details and I can talk to my family and see if they would be interested in helping, but I can't make any promises.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I was hoping for someone that lived there so they didn't have to drive very far. They are being auctioned off at

609 E Pence Rd
Western MO Correctional Center
Cameron, Missouri 64429-8823

At this point I would still have to win the auction. Thanks again and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

10" Tom drums, 2 each; 12" Tom drums, 2 each; 13" Tom drums, 2 each; 14" Tom drums, 2 each; 16" Tom drums, 2 each; 14" Snare drums, 2 each; 22" Bass drums, 4 each; 19" Ride cymbal, 1 each; 14" High hat, 2 sets; 15" Crash cymbal, 4 each; 8" Splash cymbal, 1 each; 10" splash cymbal, 1 each; 14" Crash cymbal, 1 each; 16" Crash cymbal, 1 each; 18" Crash cymbals, 3 each; 20" Ride cymbals, 5 each; 22" Ride cymbal, 1 each; Cymbal stands, 10 each; Hi Hat cymbal stands, 2 each; Snare drum stands, 2 each; Bass drum pedals, 2 each; Extension arm, 1 each; Tambourine, 1 each; Cowbell (tri) with arm, 1 each. ALL ITEMS STILL IN WORKING CONDITION WHEN REMOVED FROM SERVICE.

This is everything they had listed for the auction.

I'm not interested in the drums but wouldn't mind seeing what else they are auctioning off. Any chance of getting a link???

-
Back